T h r e e

An adolescent girl burst through the enormous glass window in the classroom, everyone gasping in response. She approached Ms. Bustier with a smirk, not hesitating to introduce herself.

"Hello, I'm Laser Foudre (Laser Lightning in French). Do you happen to have any objects I can use to create a shield?" The girl queried, lending her left hand to the homeroom teacher.

Clearly frightened, but unsurprised another Akumatized villain entered her classroom, she shakily replied, "A-Ah, I-I'm sorry sweetie, but I'm afraid I-I don't." She waited in anticipation, her anxiety pondering what the villain would do to her. With a frown overtaking her facial expression, Laser Foudre swiftly revealed her laser gun which was formerly located on her hip, giving it an ornate twirl, and shooting Ms. Bustier in the chest.

Laser Foudre unleashed a wicked cackle, somehow teleporting the helpless teacher onto her human shield. "My my, what a perfect fit," she commented with a simper, turning her attention to the students and beginning to shoot them as well. Once she shot at least five students, the villain began transporting them onto her makeshift shield, providing enough time for Marinette and Adrien to escape, transforming into superheroes.

"Plagg, transform me!" Adrien commanded as he stood confidently in a bathroom stall, his ring gleaming. Within seconds, a familiar bluenette was in the same position, yelling from the girl's bathroom,

"Tikki, transform me!"

Both students exited the bathrooms, thankfully sprinting in opposite directions. As the heroes searched for the Akumatized victim, Laser Foudre shot around the building, seemingly attempting to locate her mother. "Mother, where are you?" She cooed, continuing to twirl her laser gun in her dominant hand.

Chat Noir was the first to greet her, sliding down the cement interior, and approaching Laser Foudre with a mischievous grin. "What a lovely day today.. only to be ruined by a manipulated girl."

"I could say the same about you," she scoffed, firing multiple shots at the feline. "Come to me, Kitty Cat!" Chat was doing a decent job at dodging her bullets until she had a sudden increase in agility, pinning him to the ground almost immediately.

Laser Foudre sat on top of him, pointing her laser gun at his head. "Give up your Miraculous now, otherwise it's game over for you!" With a reluctant sigh, he began sliding off his ring, and as she was about to snatch his Miraculous, a flash of red and black pilfered Chat, knocking Laser Foudre off her feet.

"Ugh, so you're Ladybug!" Laser Foudre exclaimed in frustration. "I was going to shoot your pathetic partner if you didn't arrive— and you blocked a shot from the greatest?!" The villain briskly grabbed her laser gun once again, reloading it with more ammunition. "You don't know who you're messing with, do you?"

"Actually," Ladybug launched her yo-yo and wrapped it around Laser Foudre, raising an eyebrow in reply. "I would be stupid to mess with someone way more powerful then me."

"Let me out this instant!" Laser Foudre struggled, attempting to free herself from the superheroine's supposed weapon. Ladybug wagged a finger and returned the smirk Laser Foudre held previously, saying, "Nope, I don't think so."

Chat made an effort to sneak behind her and purloin the villain's weapon, but he instead got shot in the arm by Laser Foudre. She tightly grasped Chat's hand, firing her laser gun at Ladybug's yo-yo and freeing herself, breaking into an instant sprint.

Ladybug glared at her partner, commencing her hasten after the Akumatized victim. "You're not getting away that easily!" She announced, clearly infuriated. Chat limped after his partner and Ladybug caught Laser Foudre with her yo-yo again, yet she was firing her laser gun crazily to endeavor to escape once more.

"Catacylsm!" He shouted, the destructive power forming into his right palm with ease. He aimed for a nearby building, sliding his hand down the structure to strip it from its foundation. It collapsed on top of Laser Foudre, leaving her laser gun and head sticking out from underneath the debris.

(A/N: No, they didn't kill her. I'm not THAT sick in the head).

"Great job, Chat Noir!" Ladybug's mood completely altered, offering her fist to her partner. "Let's pound it."

Like I said, M'Lady, Chat thought, staring at her with dreamy jade eyes.

You're the perfect fit for a superheroine.