N i n e

In Front Of Marinette's House.....

Adrien's Kawami flew out of his pocket. "Come on, Adrien! Transform already if you want to swiftly get Marinette's diary!"

Nino then screeched like a lil girl. Alya laughed, as Adrien just stood there looking at him confused. "Is something wrong, Nino?"

"W-What is t-that...?" Nino shook as he shakily pointed at Plagg. Plagg just shrugged. "I'm a flying cat, ooh so scary!" Plagg said sarcastically as Adrien narrowed his eyes at his Kawami.

"Oh, sorry.... Adrien!" Plagg narrowed his eyes back at Adrien. "Anyways, I'm Plagg, Adrien's Kawami."

"What's a Kawami?" Nino's fear seem to have disappeared. He now thought this creature was funny and cute.

"You'll see." Plagg nodded to Nino as he turned back to Adrien. "Now, what are you waiting for? Time to transform!"

Nino looked at Adrien and his 'Kawami' in confusion. "Transform for what?" Adrien didn't hear Nino. "Plagg, claws out!" He yelled as Plagg flew into his ring.

Nino then started to recognize his transformation. "Wait a minute..." His jaw seemed to drop as he turned to Alya. "He's Chat Noir?!" Alya then nodded. "Yep, you better believe it."

Nino just starred at Chat Noir in shock the whole time as Chat Noir quickly grabbed Marinette's diary. Chat then popped out of Marinette's window, holding up the diary. "I got it!" He called as he slid down a pipe and down to his 'Squad'.

"Great job!" Alya gave Chat a thumbs up as Chat's transformation wore off. Plagg flew immediately back into Adrien's pocket. "Now, time for some secrets!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
At Alya's House.....

"Now, it's time to do this." Alya whispered as she slowly turned the key to open the box. The box immediately opened, revealing Marinette's bright pink diary.

"Marinette's Diary." Alya read out loud to the boys. Alya then turned to the first page. Alya then read Marinette's journal entry out loud.

"Dear Diary,
Being Ladybug is very challenging. Especially with a double life. I keep making excuses for school, and it's starting to concern my parents. Besides that, today was like any other day. Fangirling over Adrien and still having a crush on him and Chat Noir's annoying puns. I don't understand why Chat Noir never stops. It's obvious I love Adrien, I even have pictures of him all over my wall! Anyways, that's it for today."
~❤️Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Alya then quickly placed Marinette's diary back into the box, and locked it up. Alya tried to sit still, but Adrien knew something was on her mind.

"Hey, Alya, what's wrong?" Adrien asked his female friend as she then hopped onto her computer. "It was so obvious!" Alya then typed in 'Marinette Looks VS Ladybug Looks' and then searched it up.

Alya looked close at the screen and so did Adrien. They had the same looks with the comparisons as Marinette's normal self and Ladybug. Alya facepalmed herself.

Nino slowly started to calm Alya down as Adrien sighed. "Well, what should we do now, Alya? We seemed to have found Ladybug alright."