T e n

"We have to tell her." Alya stood up and sighed. "But I have to have a reason to explain to her. I don't want to say we stalked her diary." Adrien and Nino nodded. "Good point." They both said.

"I'll do the explaining then." Adrien sighed even though he didn't want to do this. He was nervous, but he was tired of waiting to find out who Ladybug was.

"Whoa, your finally standing up." Alya chuckled. "Well, I would have a reason. I could say I accidentally saw her identity. Then, I would tell her about me being Chat Noir." Adrien explained to Alya. "Good plan." Alya replied with a smile. "Let's do it tomorrow."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
In Adrien's Room.....

"Plagg, I can't believe Marinette is actually Ladybug." Adrien whispered to his Kawami. Plagg just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You've been saying that all night!" Plagg muttered, representing that he was annoyed. Adrien just turned off the lamp and sighed. "I'm just shocked. And excited.

"Yeah, yeah, just keep it to yourself please, kid. Goodnight." Plagg rolled away from Adrien and immediately fell asleep.

"Oh boy I can't wait!" Adrien whispered excitedly to himself. Adrien then slowly shut his eyes and went to sleep. At that moment, it had seemed that all the nervousness has had disappeared into thin air.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
At School.....

As the bell rang that Friday afternoon, as  everyone raced through the exit. Marinette had stumbled, but then landed into someone's arms. Adrien? She looked up at him and blushed.

"M'Lady." He cheekily smiled as he cupped her butt to hold her up. Marinette blushed red, the same exact color as her Ladybug suit. Then, she realized something.

"Wait, Chat Noir?" Marinette gasped as Adrien softly shushed her. "I know your Ladybug, Mari." She then gasped again. "W-What.... H-How? Stupid me!"

"I accidentally saw your transformation." He lied but felt guilty for it. Marinette then sighed and facepalmed herself. "Ugh, I'm so stupid not to notice you were there!" Adrien then looked into her bluebell eyes.

"M'Lady, your not stupid." He murmured softly into her right ear. Adrien then stood her back up and put his hands on her shoulders.

"You've always been my role model to me." Adrien was about ready to cry onto Marinette. Marinette just stood there in shock and smiled. "R-Really?"

"Yes." Adrien smiled back wiping away his joyful tears. "And I love you for that." He then hugged her. Marinette then hugged him back. "I loved you because you were so perfect." They both said pulling away, blushing.

"Oh, so maybe we are the same." Adrien said slowly back walking with Marinette into a bathroom stall. "I-Indeed." She then looked at her surroundings. "Er- Adrien, what are we doing h-here?"

"I'm going to show you how much I love you." Adrien murmured and pushed his lips against her's softly. Marinette closed her eyes and lightly kissed him back.

By the second, he got harder and harder, Marinette was feeling the sensation of his lips as his sweet tongue went through her parted ones. This has always what she had dreamed of.