T w e l v e

*WARNING: SIN!*

"Of course." Marinette shrugged at Chat leaned over her. Chat smiled and started showering her with kisses. Marinette giggled as Chat pulled up her sweatshirt half way up to her chest then started to kiss her stomach, which made Marinette squirm around.

"Stay still M'Lady." Chat smiled sweetly as he pulled the sweatshirt over her head. Marinette was just in black shorts, and a black tank top.

"Wow." Chat breathed as he saw the main part of Marinette's body. She's so beautiful. He thought as he let out a stifled purr.

"Like what you see?" Marinette blushed as Chat pinned her arms out, and her legs were already spread out on her own. Chat nodded, quite embarrassed that he was blushing too.

"I'm all yours." Marinette then let Chat fully take over her body. Chat gladly nodded, and started to kiss all over her neck. Chat tugged lightly on her neck, making Marinette moan. "Chat, your hurting me." She whimpered.

"Oh." He then pulled away quickly looking into her eyes. "Sorry, M'Lady." He smiled cheekily, kissing her on the cheek. Then, Chat went back to what he was doing.

Chat tugged more softly on Marinette's neck and kissed lightly, then started nibble softly. Marinette lightly moaned, as Chat shushed her. "Don't worry, it will be over soon." Chat then nibbled a bit harder, making Marinette moan even louder. Chat then shushed her by quickly kissing her though.

Chat nibbled by her collarbone for a solid five minutes, and then pulled away. Marinette breathed as she looked at the supposedly hickey Chat gave her. "Chat!" Marinette moaned kissing him roughly on the lips. "Marinette!" Chat roughly kissed her back.

After a few minutes, they pulled away, Marinette was hugging Chat. Chat smiled and wrapped his black protective spandex arms around her. "Now your mine, right, Bugaboo?" Marinette nodded, her icy blue eyes slowly shutting.

"C-Chat..." Marinette whispered softly as she leaned back onto his six pack. Chat looked down at his Ladybug. "Yes, Mari?"

"I love you." She murmured kissing his hand lightly. Chat smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you too."

They both laid down, Chat still hugging Marinette. "Goodnight, beautiful." He then kissed her chest making her smile. "Goodnight, Kitty cat." Chat then smiled for the last time that night, and they both fell asleep.

*THE SIN HAS ENDED.*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The Next Morning.....
Chat woke up to find himself in his regular form. Surprisingly, Marinette had escaped his grasp sometime, because he knew he smelled something. Mmm, smells like breakfast! Adrien's thoughts exclaimed as he raced downstairs.

"Oh, Mari, what's that smell?!" Adrien sniffed as Marinette giggled. Marinette was cooking eggs and ham for breakfast for the two.

"It's my perfume obviously." Marinette rolled her eyes and said sarcastically. Adrien then snook up behind her and kissed her cheek. "Well then you smell lovely today then." That comment Marinette slightly blush.

"Well- Uh- Thank you, A-Adrien." Marinette stuttered as Adrien chuckled. At that same moment, the eggs and ham were finally done. "Alright they're ready!" She yelled behind to Adrien.

Adrien smiled, and immediately sprinted to the table. "Oh, boy! This is gonna be great!"