S i x

Later that afternoon..

"Chat Noir!" An ombré haired girl waved at the feline as he quickly noticed her, his transformation wearing off as he landed onto the ground. As he was about to question where Nino was, he heard distant civilians screaming, realizing another innocent person had been Akumatized.

"So much for wanting to have a peaceful and fun afternoon," Adrien muttered to himself, sprinting into an alleyway to transform into a Parisian hero. Within seconds, the teenage model had become Chat Noir; Chat approached Alya and said, "I'll be asking Ladybug questions through the fight, you know, to see if anything suspicious is going on."

Alya was slightly uncertain that the blond haired hero's method would be effective, but she shrugged it off. Besides, they had more opportunities in the future, they had enough time to discover her identity. She whipped out her phone from her pocket and immediately began recording the fight, Chat suddenly bombarding his partner with questions.

"So, what do you do in your free time?" Chat cheekily queried as he slammed his staff against the villain's arm. She ignored his question until he repetitively asked, frustrating Ladybug as she continued to battle the villain.

"Why do you want to know?" Ladybug replied in an irritating manner, mentally calculating her angles for the villain to take as many blows as possible. He went silent for a couple of seconds, the spotted heroine feeling suddenly relieved that she managed to shut him up somehow.

"Haven't you heard of "curiosity killed the cat?" Well, I'm curious cat because— you know how cats can be, right?" Chat lazily supported his answer, giving his partner a charismatic smile.

"I doubt you know me in real life anyway." Ladybug narrowed her eyes as she grabbed the controller that housed the Akuma, attempting to snap it in half, but giving in and handing Chat the controller.

"Oh, come on! Please tell me, Bugaboo!" Chat pleaded as he utilized his Cataclysm to shatter the villain's controller. The Akumatized civilian unleashed a defeated scream, dropping to his knees and remaining on the ground.

"I'll only ask you one question a day!" Chat promised, odd excitement encasing his tone as Ladybug sighed in response. She didn't desire to provide him too much information regarding her civilian life, but only enough to keep him occupied for the time being.

"Alright, fine." Ladybug nervously smiled at Chat as he happily clapped his hands, awaiting her answer. Ladybug hesitated because, quite honestly, she wasn't positive about revealing anything about herself to her partner, especially the risk that comes along with it.

"I like designing clothes." Ladybug answered bluntly, swiftly purifying the Akuma and cleansing the city from immorality. Chat lingered quietly, seemingly pondering the possible suspects that he currently knew of. He was oblivious, he understood that, but the only people he knew that weren't Ladybug were Alya and Nino.

On the other hand, Alya sprinted after Ladybug zipping away on her yo-yo until the heroine reached a window that she leapt into. She stopped the recording, rushing over to Chat out of breath, gasping contentedly and concealing her footage.

"I caught footage!" She exclaimed, grinning in satisfaction. "Now, did you ask her anything while you two were fighting the Akuma?" Before he responded to her question, he pulled her into his favorite alleyway and detransformed, nodding in reply.

"Yeah, I know one thing she does." He claimed proudly, leaving Alya waiting in anticipation. She patiently lingered, but her exhilaration fueled the adrenaline surfing through her body.

"She enjoys fashion design and unfortunately, I only know one person who does fashion design, but I doubt it's her." He quickly said and Alya tapped her chin in thought. She mentally theorized, concluding,

"Hmm.. it sounds like someone familiar."