S e v e n

"It's sounds like Marinette." Alya pointed out to Adrien. Adrien just rolled his eyes and waved his hand at Alya. "Wha.....? It can't be her! If it was her, she would spill it out. You know her."

"Are you trying to be rude about it?" Alya questioned Adrien as Adrien shook his head fiercely in defense. "No! Not at all, I was just saying my opinion. She's a great girl though like I told you earlier."

"Hmm..." Alya thought out loud suspiciously. "Could it really be Marinette? I'm starting to doubt my instincts." Adrien nodded. He started to doubt his instincts too, but he would try to see if Ladybug was Marinette first.

"Well, then it's settled." Adrien started to walk away. Alya turned his way to face him. "What do you mean its settled?" Alya asked Adrien as Adrien turned his head to face her once again.

"We will see if Ladybug is Marinette starting tomorrow." Adrien looked over to the setting sun in the distance. "It's getting late, and you should get home. Plagg, transform me!"

Chat Noir was about to leap off, until Alya stopped him again. "Wait!" Chat turned his head to the curious teen. "Er- Yes?"

"What's the mission called?" Alya asked Chat. Chat then took a moment to think. Every investigation has a mission name, he couldn't forget. Then, an idea popped into Chat's head.

"Mission Identity Squad." Chat nodded as Alya shook her head in agreement. "Yeah, that does sound like a good name. But, why squad?"

"We need more people in order for the to be able to work." Chat pointed out. "Maybe Nino can join us, but you'll have to explain."

Alya nodded as he waved goodbye to her friend. Chat sprinted home, as he lept through a window into his room. "Plagg, claws off." Plagg flew onto Adrien's bed.

"Plagg, what if it is Marinette?" He asked his Kawami a bit nervously. Plagg just shrugged and stuffed a whole piece of Camembert in his tiny face. "Then it's Marinette. There's nothing else you can do about it."

"But, what if she doesn't love me?" Adrien then asked. Adrien's question caught Plagg's attention, as he jolted up. "Kid, don't worry about that right now. Just get some sleep." Plagg then turned off the lamp.

"Yeah, your right, Plagg." Adrien nodded as he pulled the sheets over his bare chest.

"Goodnight." Plagg sat next to him and immediately fell asleep. "Goodnight, Adrien."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The Next Day.....

The rising sun got caught in Adrien's eyes, almost blinding him. Now, the sun wasn't usually this bright in the morning. Adrien turned to look at his clock and gasped.

"Plagg, we need to go!" Adrien exclaimed throwing on jeans and his black t-shirt. He nearly forgot his jacket when he sprinted out the door, Plagg barely making it into his back pocket.

Right as the bell rang for school, Adrien made it in the classroom just in time. "Geez, dude. What made you almost nearly miss the bell?" Nino whispered as the teacher explained the class's assignment they had to do for the day.

"I'll explain it to you later when the time comes. It's important."