F o u r t e e n

*Warning: Sin!*

"Time to devilize!" Ladybug yelled as she caught the Akuma with her Yo-Yo and purified it. She opened her Yo-Yo, as the cleansed butterfly flew out of it. "Bye bye, little papillon..." Ladybug then smiled and threw her Yo-Yo in the air. "Miraculous Ladybug!" Chat Noir smiled as Ladybug's magic cleansed the city.

The lady's Akuma costume wore off. She looked around confusingly. "Ladybug? Chat Noir? Where am I right now?" Ladybug held out a fist bump but instead, Chat Noir kissed her cheek softly.

Ladybug slightly blushed, as Chat's Miraculous beeped. "Let's go, M'Lady." Chat then winked. "We don't want any of our identities out of the bag." Ladybug nodded as she followed Chat to her house.

Their transformations wore off quickly. Even as they stepped foot right through Marinette's window. Adrien looked at Marinette and pinned her down on the bed. "Round two?" He asked, seductively.

"Later, Kitty." Marinette pushed him off of her, as she went downstairs. Adrien followed right behind though.

"Oh come on, M'Lady!" Adrien pouted, crossing his arms. Marinette giggled, and just sat on the couch. Adrien then sat next to Marinette, wrapping protective arms around her.

Marinette leaned back onto one of Adrien's shoulders. Adrien smiled and kissed her forehead, as Marinette then looked deeply into his eyes.

With sudden aggression, Marinette flipped him over. She was laying on top of Adrien, while Adrien underneath her. "Wow, looks like I'm under Agreste." Adrien breathed as he looked at her beautiful body.

"Of course you'll always be under Agreste. By me." Marinette winked, showering him with kisses on his jawline. Adrien loved the sensation, of his lady showering with kisses. Adrien let out a stifled moan of pleasure, as Marinette then roughly kissed him. Adrien roughly kissed her back.

Marinette grabbed the hem of his shirt, half way pulling it up to his chest. She loved his bare upper body. Adrien's abs were so irresistible to her.

"Like what you see?" Adrien mimicked Marinette and asked. Marinette slightly blushed, until Adrien interrupted.

"Hey, I can't see what your doing!" Adrien then grabbed Marinette's arms, guiding them to pull his shirt over his head. "Better."

Marinette just rubbed her hands all over his upper body, and laid down on his body. "Oh Adrien." She whispered as Adrien pulled her closer to his chest.

Yes, Mari?" Adrien whispered softly as he kissed her neck. Marinette then looked deep into his emerald green eyes again. "Do you really love me?" She asked, cupping one of his cheeks.

"Of course!" He exclaimed kissing her cheek. "Why would you ask such a thing, Mari?" Marinette then looked around nervously. "It's just my real self is not confident. I'm just a stuttering mess, unlike my heroine self."

"Oh, Marinette." Adrien hugged Marinette lovingly. "I fell for you because you're amazing as your self and as your superhero form."

Marinette then looked up at him, a bit shocked. "Really?" Adrien nodded. "And I'll always love you.-" Adrien paused and hugged Marinette tighter.

"Your my Ladybug and will always be."

"-And your my Chat and will always be."

🎉 You've finished reading The Identity Squad || Adrienette/LadyNoir [UNDER EDITING, 6 OF 14 CHAPTERS DONE] 🎉