E i g h t

The bell rang, and everyone raced to lunch. Alya, Adrien, and Nino decided to walk together. Once again, Marinette felt left out.

"So, Nino." Adrien sat down facing his best friend. "Alya and I are going to hunt down Ladybug. Nino shook his head and gasped like he was against it.

"Dude, I don't think that's a good idea." Nino said nervously as Adrien just wrapped an arm around him. "Come on, Nino. It will be fun!"

Nino sighed and then nodded. "Alright, fine. I'll join your duo." Adrien smiled, and gave Alya a thumbs up.

"Great, we'll see you after school!" Alya exclaimed as she ate her lunch. Adrien just kept smiling, while Marinette just peaked around the corner. Then, Marinette's Kawami flew out of her bag.

"You know, maybe you should go talk to them and see what their up to." Tikki suggested to the saddened girl. "They might need your help."

Marinette smiled and nodded. "Your right, Tikki." Tikki flew back into Marinette's bag, as Marinette walked over to Adrien. Marinette tried to gather up all of her confidence, and try not to stutter.

"Hey, Adrien." Marinette waved to the blond haired boy. Marinette mentally gasped to herself. I did it! She thought proudly. Marinette looked back at Adrien, which she didn't think he heard her.

"A-Adrien?" She asked Adrien in a quieter voice, but he still didn't hear her. Marinette sighed sadly as she walked back to her locker. Alya then turned to her friend and back at her squad. "Oh, poor girl."

Marinette leaned against a locker and was about to cry. Tears welled up in her eyes, before Tikki stopped her. "Marinette, don't cry! An Akuma will take over you!" Marinette then sniffled and then nodded. "Right."

Marinette then got up. "Tikki, get in my bag." Tikki gladly accepted Marinette's order and flew into her bag. Marinette started to sprint towards the exit. She pushed open the doors and started to sprint. Suddenly, she tripped and knocked out.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After School.....

Everyone rushed out the doors, trampling over Marinette's knocked out body. Adrien gasped and ran over to her. "W-What happened?"

Alya then saw Adrien holding Marinette. "She probably just tripped and knocked herself out." Alya pointed out as Adrien nodded. "Good point."

"Well, we need to pick her up and bring her safely home I suggest." Adrien sighed cupping Marinette's butt to sit her up.

"But, we need to get her diary!" Alya whined.

"Marinette has a diary?" Adrien asked.

"No duh, she told me she writes everything in there. I have the keys too."

"Oh."

"We will leave her here for now, then pick her up later. I promise."

Adrien turned to look at Marinette. What if she is Ladybug? He wondered looking closely at her features.

"Come on, Adrien. Let's go!" Alya called as Nino and her were already half way down the block. Adrien rushed to catch up with them.

Mission one of Identity Squad. Adrien thought to himself as Alya and Nino talked constantly. Get Marinette's Diary. Wether she likes it or not, it's for the best of the Identity Squad.