E l e v e n

The two pulled away, catching their breath. Marinette was blushing a dark red, while Adrien was just smiling. His smile shortly turned into a smirk though. "You haven't had that much sensation in a long time, haven't you?"

Marinette nodded, a bit embarrassed. Adrien's smirk couldn't be slapped off of his face, even though she got slightly annoyed. Adrien smacked her lips quickly, and then held her hand, pulling them out of the bathroom.

Adrien's smirk started to fade away into a cinnamon roll smile. Marinette smiled and hugged him. "I'm glad your Chat Noir."

Adrien was a bit surprised since Ladybug didn't exactly like Chat Noir. "O-Oh." Adrien then hugged Marinette back. "And I'm glad your Ladybug."

Marinette smiled as Adrien and her linked arms. Once they exited out the school doors, Marinette had the best idea.

"Hey, do you want to have a sleepover at my house?" Marinette asked, with a giant smile plastered on her face. Adrien smiled back, and then nodded.

"I've got a photoshoot at around nine am, but thats suits me." Adrien grabbed hoisted his backpack over his shoulder. "I'll see you in a few hours, okay?"

"Okay, bye..." Marinette seemed to be in la-la-land by the time Adrien left. Tikki flew out of Marinette's backpack, and kept waving her paws in front of Marinette.

"Marinette? Marinette!" Tikki kept waving her paws in her Miraculous Holder's face. Tikki has really no patience since they had to go. She then just simply slapped Marinette. Marinette then immediately snapped out of it.

"Wha- Who?" Marinette then looked at Tikki. She touched her cheek, as it burned. "Hey! What was that for?" Tikki just shook her head and sighed.

"You were spacing out!" Tikki then exclaimed with quite anger. Marinette then shook her head, and rubbed Tikki against her cheek giving her love. "Well, I'm sorry." Tikki's voice then toned back to being soft and sweet.

"Oh, it's okay, Marinette!" Tikki then exclaimed with happiness. Marinette then smiled at her Kwami. "Alright, let's go home, Tikki."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
An Hour Later.....

Marinette heard a ring at the door. She immediately knew who that was. Marinette raced down stairs on her own, since her parents were visiting China. She opened the door and beckoned Adrien to come in.

"Why, hello, M'Lady." Adrien bowed to Marinette as Marinette giggled. "Hello, Chaton." You'd expect Adrien would kiss her hand, but Marinette kissed his hand instead. "Mwah." Adrien slightly blushed, and they entered into Marinette's room.

Marinette got something off of her manikin that Adrien seemed to be interested in. "M'Lady, what are you doing with that?" Adrien asked curiously. Marinette took it into the bathroom. "You'll see!" She called.

Within at least five minutes, she came out of the bathroom. Adrien's jaw literally dropped when he saw her neatly designed outfit.

 Adrien's jaw literally dropped when he saw her neatly designed outfit

"M-Marinette?" Adrien stuttered for literally the first time. Marinette fluttered her eyes cutely. "Yes, Chat?"

"Plagg, transform me!" Adrien said quickly as he transformed into Chat Noir. Marinette looked at him a bit confusingly at first, and then she realized what she had turned Adrien into. "Can I be yours, M-M'Lady?" He stuttered again. Then, a light smirk formed onto Marinette's face.