Authors Note

Hello, I hope this notification doesn't excite anyone too much because I might be letting you down even more. This story honestly took so much thought and time for me and I loved it, I loved black butler. I still do, it's my absolute favorite anime no matter what and I love writing. I didn't expect anyone to love this story as much as you all did. I still remember my only readers being my sister and a few others and I was happier than ever. You guys have no idea how much this means to me, you're all really inspiring to me to keep writing. The reason I haven't continued isn't because I've given up or I have horrible writer's block. Well one thing is that anime isn't my main concern as much as it used to be. I've gotten into a lot of new things and I've had a lot of different outlooks. I just have a lot of personal things happening in my life and you've all got to realize that as well, thank you all for being patient and im sure I've made you all pull out your hair by not updating. I'm hoping i can find the time and burst of inspiration to finish this but as of now I want you all to tell me how you'd like it to finish. If you want something drastic to happen, or who you want the reader to end up with. Tell me how you want to see this story end and maybe it'll help me see the way I'd like it to end. I love you all lots, Please don't be bummed out. Thank you all loads :)