A Spider's Thread

Your P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see nothing but a small room with only one single light hanging from the ceiling by a rusted chain. Scanning the room, I couldn't find not a single thing to see the outside. I went to stand, but I was yanked back. I gulped and my heart began beating faster. 

I choked to find words, "Some..someone help!" I shouted, tugging on the chain from anger. It was hard to breathe as I shook from fear, yanking and yanking on the chains even though it did nothing but make my wrists bleed.

Soon, I heard footsteps walking down the stairs.I could see black clothing and a slim tall figure appear from the hall. 

"Sebastian!" I shouted, beginning to feel some sort of relief as I trembled. 

As the man walked into the room, I noticed it was not Sebastian. They wore a suit similar to his very similar to his, but they were not the same. This man was very different. 

"Keep your mouth quiet." He spoke sternly, leaning down and grabbing me by my jaw and applying immense pressure. 

I felt my bones ache and I choked on the lump in my throat. "Please..just let me go.." I begged.

Ciel's P.O.V.

"Young Master..you've been in here quite awhile. It is time to leave." Sebastian exhaled.

I peeked my head around Sebastian, "I-I found this necklace for (Y/N), but I cannot seem to find her. anywhere.." I sighed before I then heard a faint scream.

"Did you hear that?" I spoke louder. "That sounded like (Y/N)!" I threw the necklace down and ran out of the shop.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled. "Sebastian! She's gone.."

"I sent a letter out. To let the town know (Y/N) has gone missing." I heard Sebastian's voice, but I did not look up to see his face.

 I took a sip of my tea and before I could set it down I heard a crash and the cup shattered on the ground, shards of glass dusting the floor. My hand was shaking and a strip of blood appeared, dripping down my wrist. I waited there, watching Sebastian clean up the mess I made.

"I can bandage your hand, Young Master." Sebastian offered.

"I'm fine." I protested, standing up and staring out the tall window to watch the setting sky.

"My lord, you are hurt. You need to let me assist you-"

"I am fine! Sebastian!" I shouted back.

 "We just lost her so easily.." I thought. My hand gripping into a tight fist as the blood stained my palm. "It was my fault."

Alois' P.O.V

"Claude!" I raised my voice, calling for my butler who did not come. I sighed angrily, and sat up from my bed. "Hannah!" I shouted and sure enough she appeared. "Make yourself useful around here and go find Claude."

"Yes, sir." She spoke looking down while she rushed down the wooden stairs.

I trudged down the steps and made my way into the dining area. The table was not set and there was no sign of food at all. Useless. I sighed and took a seat at the table anyway. I rested my hand underneath my chin, waiting for Claude with a dissatisfied look on my face. 

"I cannot seem to find him, sir." Hannah spoke with disappointment as she stepped into the room.

I pushed my hands on the table, standing up with pure anger. Before I could throw a fit, Claude walked into the room with my food.

"You're late." I huffed, and slumped back into my seat.

"I apologize for leaving you waiting, your highness." He said sternly.

I didn't respond to his lousy words and I began started eating.

"You do recall that Lord Phantomhive is paying a visit tomorrow." Claude reminded.

I pushed my plate forward and formed the brightest smile. "I do." I cheered, clapping my hands together.

"Claude, come with me." I demanded as I finished my meal and headed up to my bedroom to prepare for bed.

Your P.O.V

Sitting against the wall with my eyes closed, my body shivered from the coldness and fear. I was so lost to figure out why someone would do this to me. I was so lost on how someone could do this to anybody. The basement stairs began to creak and my eyes shot open. I sat up straight and the man stood in front of me, he gave me some water and less then half a piece of bread. Small amounts of food were nothing new to me, so I took it without a complaint. I sat there in silence until the man turned towards me and he walked closer bringing his hand up to my cheek.

"My, your eyes are so beautiful, (Y/N)."

My body shivered as he touched me. His hands were uneasy. They were gloved, but freezing cold.He finally stood up and left me alone in the dark and musty room. I was full of relief, pulling my knees to my chest to warm my body. I rested my head against my knees, trying to hold back my sobs as I cried out. One simple move today brought me here. If I had done one thing different..I would be with Ciel right now.

Ciel's P.O.V

"Milord, it's time for bed." Sebastian addressed.

Drawing the curtains aggressively, I turned away from the window. I nodded in response to his words and we entered my bedroom. He assisted me into my nightwear and I got into bed, resting my head on the pillow.

"Sleep well, don't forget we're visiting the Trancy Estate tomorrow, Milord."

 "I remembered." I sighed. "Goodnight Sebastian."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note - I apologize this is so short, also I want to point out that I do not hate Claude at all! I love all Black Butler characters which is why I am trying my best to portray them correctly, but it is a fictional story which is why there are some minor and major changes in behavior! Also sorry about the many different POV's. I hope you all liked this chapter, don't forget to vote. Thank you.