The English Darkness

Alois' P.O.V.

"Claude?" I asked as I continued walking.

"Do you think Drocell has got her yet?"

"I very well believe so." He responded.

"Good." A smile spread across my face.

"Once she sees me she'll have the look of pain and sorrow on her face." I giggled loudly.

Your P.O.V

I sat in the corner of the room, with my knees tucked to my chest. The floor was hard and cold and I was shaking in fear. I heard loud foot steps and I looked up to see the door open.

"Ah, Lady (Y/N)."

I stood up as the tears fell down my cheeks, "C-claude.."

"Yes." He said taking a few steps closer to me. He then raised a sharp knife to my neck as he smiled slightly.

I heard a quiet shuffle and I turned my head slightly to see Alois walk in slowly.

"A-alois.. please. Help me!" I yelled.

Alois laughed and Claude then chuckled quietly. I gasped at his reaction.

"Did you really wish to have Ciel in your life rather than me?" He asked.

"What a fool you are (Y/N). Once Ciel's revenge is finished, Sebastian will devour his soul. "

'Devour his soul?' 'Sebastians a demon..?'  i thought.

"As well do I plan for revenge. I wish to decease you, (Y/N)."

"N-no.." I choked out.

"For all those years you left me. Alone. Afraid. Then you appear into my life again, and you manage to fall in love with the boy who hates me most.."

"Do it now Claude."

I struggled to push Claude off, he was too strong. I groaned of exhaustion and felt my body heat up.

"Just let go of me! Is this really want you want Alois? You want to kill me.. " I hadn't noticed my eyes were soon puffy.

"I did everything to keep myself alive. Just so I could find you.. and I now have, and I also have found myself, not only to be threatened, but threatened by you." I took a breath but felt no air reach my lungs. As a forceful feeling erupted in my stomach, crimson flooded out of my mouth and onto the floor, coughing up blood, and quickly losing consciousness.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone yell.

"I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to!" I heard it repeatedly.

Alois' P.O.V

"I didn't mean to! Claude what did you do!" I screamed, I shook (Y/N)'s body.

I cried softly as I was knelt down in front of her. I reached for her hand, uncurling her fingers to see my ring. I picked it up and squeezed it crying loudly.

"No, no, no!"

"Alois, what the hell have you done!"

I turned around to see Ciel in the doorway.

"I didn't hurt her!" I choked out.

Ciel picked up the knife and immediately held it up to my throat.

I wiped my eyes continuously as tears fell.

"I've longed to end you, Alois. You've now handed me the most truthful reasoning."

I knocked the knife out of his hand to send it flying across the room. He frowned in anger and clenched his fist.

"Sebastian, take (Y/N) somewhere safe!" Ciel yelled.

I grabbed the knife holding it behind my back, as my body shook.

"Ciel! You don't have to hurt me! (Y/N) will be okay.." My voice cracked.

"No she won't! Claude did something to her." Ciel raised his voice in anger.

As I looked behind Ciel I could notice nobody was left in the room other than the two of us. I gasped. Claude went after Sebastian and (Y/N).

I gripped the knife as I felt it cut my hand and I ran out of the room tossing it to the floor.

Claude's P.O.V

As Sebastian left with (Y/N), I had to follow after them. I ran quickly out of the room and out of castle as I could see Sebastian turn around every corner. I ran faster, untill I had caught up.

"Sebastian." I raised my voice with no emotion.

He turned only his head to face me, I reached my trouser pocket and aimed for him with knives. He dodged it, laying (Y/N) down gently.

"You haven't had enough yet have you, Faustus?" He scowled, grabbing his knives holding them above and behind his head.

I simply shook my head, "Of course not." I smirked as we took on eachother.

After several thrashes, I knocked Sebastian down. thrashing his stomach with three golden knives. I punched him in the stomach and kicked him across the cement trail. I picked up (Y/N) and began running towards the estate before Sebastian could catch up.

I arrived at the Trancy manor, rushing inside and walking down the many sets of stairs to enter the room where she first had stayed. I set her down onto the bed, laying on her back. I pulled off my white gloves and reached my left hand on her cheek. I slide my fingers across the dried blood beside her mouth, and stroked her cheek gently. I raised my hand up to her closed eyes and as I removed it from her face, her eyes shot open. Pink eyes staring back into mine.