Last Hope

Ciel's POV

I sat on the floor shaking with fear and confusion as Alois ran out of the room.

"A-alois! Where the hell are you going!" I screamed.

I jumped up grabbing the knife he tossed and ran after him. I stumbled down the many sets of stairs and ran out of the castle, without stopping for breath. I ran as quickly as i could, I passed through the trees and onto the main street of London. I slowed down my pace walking through the streets. but before I could take another step I was pushed back my something, knocking me to the ground.

I groaned as i sat up on my knees, rubbing my head. I looked in front of me to see Sebastian laying on the ground. I jumped up immediately.

"Get up!" I yelled.

"Come on you damn demon!" I pushed and shook him.

I grabbed his sleeve and pulled him to his feet, and slapped his cheek. I could see his eyes slowly opening.

"Why were you just lying there?" I asked with slight anger in my voice.

"I apologize, Young master." He said softly.

"Shes gone again Sebastian." I said as my voice calmed down, and i was breathing deeply.

"We need to find h-" I was cut off.

" It is too late, My lord."

"Now why in the hell would you say something like that!" I snapped.

Sebastian wouldn't look at me, his eyes were stuck in the distance. My breath was still shaky and i scoffed loudly.

"Are you real right now? I don't have time for it." I said as my eyebrows furrowed.

"Claude has done something, we cannot save her." His eyes still turned away.

My mouth was still gaped open and my eyes were wide, I hardly blinked. I slowly tried to recover from all the shock and I blinked a few times.

"H-how do you know..?" I asked, not wanting to believe anything.

"I know, Ciel. You know I know." Sebastian admitted.

I ran my fingers through my hair, "Take me back to the manor." I straightened my coat and shorts down.

"Yes, my lord." He let a small smile form on his thin lips.

Your POV

My eyelids fluttered open slowly, it was quite difficult to keep them open. As soon as I sat up, Claude was standing right in front of me. I jumped out of fear but I knew it was too late. I opened my mouth but no words came out.

"It's done." He adjusted his glasses and turned out of the room.

I swung my legs off the table and ran after him but I froze at the open door and leaned against the doorway.

"Agh." I groaned and held my head in my hands.

The wind blew the leaves of trees back and forth, more harsh than any storm had been. The rain began to pour down, drenching my already freezing body. I shivered and started to run. Run as far as I could. Nobody saw me. Nobody stopped to help. I found a large tree and sat down beneath it, sighing. As long as there wasn't lightening, I'll be alright here.

"Do you need help Milady?"

I gasped and my head turn quickly

"Is it you....? T-The man I wished for?" My quiet voice attempted to speak up.