Solitude

Ciel's P.O.V

Running as fast as our bodies ever could, we made it to the carriage. I watched as Sebastian carefully set (Y/N) inside. Her eyes roughly opened as she choked before opening her mouth to speak:

"Ciel..please get Alois.." She said, her eyes slowly closing. My stomach dropped with fear.

"I-I will." I said running towards the manor, knowing that I had to do something for her. It was my fault this all occurred. 

"Young Master-!" Sebastian's voice rose with disappointment. I was his duty, and I was careless. 

"I'll be fine!" My quiet voice shouted as I took off. 

I entered the deadly mansion. It felt like a terror as I walked through the same halls. Retracing my terrifying steps as I turned to the small, deadly hallway. My eyes widened to see Alois on the floor with bloody knees and his thighs dripping of blood, traces of cuts covering his skin. 

"Alois.." A hint of care in my voice blurted out as I rushed to his side. 

"No..no" Alois shook his head as he struggled to keep his eyes open. He was losing too much blood. He was covered in it. "Ciel, you must stay back. You'll get hurt .." He said with pain coating his once cheerful voice. 

"(Y/N) needs you Alois.." 

"Claude will kill you.." He continued to shake his head. "Please.. take care of her for me..protect her. I love her, and you don't have much time..." Alois said as he started to close his eyes.

"No.. no.." I demanded. "Alois, you wake up!" I shouted, shaking his limp body. 

His eyes started to open slowly but they kept closing. Panic erupted in my mind, I needed to stop the bleeding. I didn't care how much I hated him at this moment. It wasn't about me nor Alois. I needed to do this for (Y/N). I ripped my sleeves from my shirt, and struggled to tie them around his bleeding thighs. 

"Well if it isn't you, Phantomhive."The clanking of a golden knife against the wall sounded. I turned my head to see Claude standing there, tapping his weapon against the purple walls, applying droplets of crimson blood.

I took a step back, stumbling to my feet. I looked around with my heart beating out of my chest. There was no weapon. I slowly slipped my heeled shoe off, gently kicking it behind my legs as I bent down to hold it behind my back and he took a step closer to me; somehow not noticing my movement.I lifted my hand to hit him with my shoe but he grasped my wrist before I could attempt something so foolish. I struggled to let go of his tight grip.

"Let go of me!" I staggered and tried to lift my other leg, kicking him and causing him to drop the knife.

Quickly, I grabbed the knife stabbing him in the arm.It was the best I could attempt as of now. I left my other shoe, and pulled Alois off the floor and picked him up in my arms.

"Alois, Do you hear me? You'll be alright." I said trying my best to comfort him but only quiet mumbling sounds escaped his lips as I carried him out of his cursed home.

Beginning to run, I noticed the carriage was gone. I sighed loudly and continued my pace.  I ran as fast as my short slim legs could carry the two of us.  I had to stop once we far out of Claude's sight to catch my breath. I sat down letting Alois sit next to me.

"Alois?" I whispered, looking down at him. His cheeks were stained with tears and his legs were pigmented with blood.

"Yeah?" His voice nearly croaked. 

"Do you think... do you think you can make it?" I asked nervously.

He nodded slowly, "Mhm." he muttered. I stood up setting him on my back. I started to run again.