London Bridges Falling Down

Alois P.O.V

My stay at the Phantomhive Manor had dragged on a bit longer than intended. I did not share my attention to Ciel, or (Y/N). My trust in them was lost after what I realized today. Days would pass by and I found myself only leaving to eat. I didn't eat with Ciel or (Y/N), so my food tended to be rather cold. My wounds began to heal but I still felt the burning pain every time I walked. My thoughts took off. It was always a never ending train of thoughts, but this time the train cut loose.

"Your highness."

Instantly, my gaze turned to face the darkest silhouette framed in the corner where I heard a voice.

".. Claude.." 

"Come with me." He said bowing and holding out his hand.

"H-how could I ever trust you!" The anger and pain slipped from my voice as I shouted.

"Please, your highness, forgive me." He pleaded, raising his hand to place it beneath the structure beneath my teeth. 

I didn't speak, we both looked into each others eyes and he slowly picked me up. He walked towards the window, draping the curtains and climbing out.

"You will continue to live in peace with I by your side, if you stop your love for Lady (Y/N)." He said as we ran away from the manor.

"As I would ever care for someone like her. All she desires is Ciel." I said holding back the pain in my voice.

The view of my estate was now clear. The place that was once a mess was now brand new. I was greeted with what I always granted. Wood polished, glass shimmering, flowers planted and tea pouring. My eyes beamed and I felt the content flow through my veins as I stepped through the doors of my home.

Ciel's P.O.V

My eyeballs shifted lazily as I scanned through the paperwork I dreaded for life. A sigh escaped my lips before tossing it across my desk. Standing to my feet, I didn't bother to push my chair in. That was for Sebastian. I walked down the hall to arrive in front of Alois' door as I raised my first and knocked. 

"Alois, let me in." My voice traveled through the door. My eyes rolled nearly to the back of my head as I pushed the door open. I got ready to yell but I was found face to no one. Empty. 

"Sebastian! He's gone." Seconds later, Sebastian rushed in. I could see (Y/N) standing in the hallway with a look of fear spread across her face.

"I will set my search for the-"

"No." I spoke. "Leave him."

"Yes, my lord." He said.

"If he had the courage to leave, he does not deserve our silly rescue." I said leaving the room, walking past (Y/N) and Sebastian followed behind.

Your P.O.V

12:00am

I sat underneath the covers with my eyes closed, in the dark. I turned to face the other way trying to get comfortable.

"Are you having troubles falling asleep M'lady?" I heard a voice.

I shot up, pulling the covers to my chest, then a light flashed and the fire from a candle came into sight. I couldn't make out who was standing behind the light, their footsteps got closer and they raised the candle to their head. It was him.

"If you keep your distance from my master, I will leave you be. Come any where near the estate and your time is up." His taunting voice filled my ears and the light flickered before it disappeared. I then heard the window slide open then shut. I slowly laid back down closing my eyes tightly, hoping to forget what I heard.

I looked around Alois' room for any sign of something. He couldn't have left. Claude just took him. He would never agree to such a foolish plan of staying with him. He nearly killed me, Ciel and Alois. Anything could happen to him. Thoughts ran throughout my mind. I looked out the open window as the wind blew against me, with me hair slightly moving.

"Lady (Y/N)"

I turned around to see Finny smiling.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you alright?" He said.

I slowly nodded spreading a small smile on my face, "Yes, I'm okay."

He nodded. "Young master wanted me to check on you. He'd hate for you to be upset."

"I see.." I said quietly. I then turned, closing the window shut tightly.

"I'll see you around (Y/N)" He said taking his leave.

I just smiled and stood in silence as he wandered down the hall. I then walked towards the door and began to close it, walking out, when my dress got caught on my shoe causing me to slip forward. My torso landed against a delicate figure and slim arms wrapped tightly on mine. I looked up to see Ciel.

"(Y/N), what happened?"

"I-I my dress, it's very long." I said starting to pull myself from him.

"I apologize." I said blushing lightly.

"Well, I was looking for you anyhow. I have a case to work on, it might take rather long than planned because of some delays so Sebastian and I will be gone for quite awhile." He said.

I nodded, "Alright."

He then walked down the stairs, and I made my way back to Alois' room. Once I walked in I noticed something taking a glare from the sun beside the window. I bent down to see Alois' golden ring. I picked it up.

"I promise." I said quietly gripping the ring.

I watched out the window as Sebastian and Ciel got inside the carriage. I rushed down the stairs and to the front door.

"My, (Y/N) you're in a hurry!" Meyrin squealed.

I forced a fake small smile, "Of course, I have a few things to take care of."

You pulled the door open, "(Y/N)!" I heard Finny shout.

"It's rather cold today. It would be dreadful for you to catch something." He said handing me a navy blue coat.

"Oh, thank you Finny." I smiled, wrapping the coat around myself.

He just smiled and I continued walking. I got to the main part of town, hoping not to be spotted by Ciel.

Ciel's P.O.V

"Hm." I said tracing around the small alley.

"This can not be it." I said walking back towards the road.

"Young Master, I do believe this case is very unnamed for. The real situation we have here are the young girls of London who have gone missing.

"I suppose you're right." I sighed.

Your P.O.V

I paced around the whole street ways.

"For goodness sake i don't remember where the estate is!" I yelled in anger to myself. I sighed and just kept walking slowly.

"So I thought to myself -...." I heard someone speak quietly.

I turned around to see a man with orange hair and he had just been standing behind me.

"If I must, I can take you to Lord Trancy."

"R-really?" I asked nervously.

He nodded, "Come this way." He said as he motioned me to follow him.

I didn't speak and just followed after him. I then arrived at a huge castle, and he opened the doors. Letting both of us in.

"Are you positive Alois is here?" I asked.

"Yes. He's right up this way." He said walking up many stairs.

I finally arrived at the top and he opened the door, shoving me in and closing it shut tightly. I heard him fiddle with the lock as I banged on the door.

 "Let me out!"