Cruelly Eyes

Ciel's P.O.V

"Young Master, it is time to wake up." Sebastian said.

I sat up, stretching and yawning. I then pushed the covers off my body and sat on the edge of the mattress. Sebastian tied a bow around my neck and slipped my coat and shorts on. I stood up when he finished and he handed me my everyday cup of tea.

"The carriage to the Trancy Estate will be coming shortly, we do not want to be late." Sebastian reminded me once more.

"Alright." I nodded, taking a sip of tea.

I handed him the empty cup and he slid my rings on my fingers before leaving my room with his tray. Shortly I met Sebastian downstairs, sitting down at the table and sighing.

"Hm." I mumbled, playing around with the food before starting to eat.

After a few minutes, i finished eating and Sebastian cleaned what was left on the table. I took a stand and headed towards the front door when all the servants appeared with saddened expressions on their faces. 

"Take care of the place while i'm gone." 

They all agreed and Sebastian closed the door and we got inside the carriage.

"Why do I need to visit? For what good reason do they need my presence?" I asked, sighing quietly.

"No need to get upset Milord. Earl Trancy just wanted to speak with you." Sebastian answered.

Minutes passed and we finally arrived at the Trancy Manor. I stepped out of the carriage and walked to the door with Sebastian following behind. He knocked and quickly the door swung open.

"Welcome, come in." Claude said stepping aside letting us in.

"Mhm." I said quietly while looking around.

Soon enough I heard loud footsteps, "Oh my dear Ciel!" Alois chimed, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Get off of me." I spoke with anger in my voice pushing his arm off.

"Oh you're no fun." Alois pouted.

Ciel's P.O.V

After releasing from Alois's grip, I heard shouting. I heard my name. It was being yelled..unless I was hearing things.

"Did you hear that?" I blurted out with confusion on my face.

"Hear what, silly?" Alois giggled, and the four of us started walking down the hall.

"N-nothing, excuse me." I said still as lost as can be.

We proceeded walking down the hall and Claude showed us to the main room, I took a seat while they talked to me about crimes, money and all the unrelated topics Alois brings up.

"Excuse me now, I must go take care of something." Claude announced before leaving.

Alois then jumped to his feet, clapping his hands as Claude left, "Ciel! How about we play a game?"

"A game you say, like what?" I asked, tilting my head with boredom.

"Hide and seek! You're used to your old board games. Lets just have a little fun. I'll hide and you count!" He said jumping from his seat and running down the hall.

" Alois! I've only been here a few times, how they hell am i supposed to know where I'm at?" He kept running. I sighed, closing my eyes and covering my hands over my eyes. 

After a minute of 'counting', I opened my eyes and looked around the room which held no sign of Alois. "Ready or not- Here I come." I called out with the most emotion I could produce.