Prologe

Cover up Name: (y/f/n) (l/n)

Real Name: White*twinkle

Mother:Black*Twinkle

Father:White*Star

Siblings:Black*Star,

Type: Meister

Back story: During the battle between the star clan and Lord death, Black*Twinkle left with her children black*star and white*twinkle beforehand knowing that the path of the demon was wrong, no matter how much power it gave her.
Black* Twinkle got into an argument with White*Star about this and decided it was best for both of them to part ways with their children.
Black*star going with his father, and White*twinkle going with her mother. Two months after the couples' parting, word was out that the WHOLE star clan had to be killed due to them devouring human souls and turning into kishin. Black*twinkle was teared apart by this news. For weeks she would cry, until she decided to commit suicide,in which she did.
Poor white*star saw something a 3 year old should have never saw. A few hours later a witch named Lizbeth Scales came and took her in, for years she took care of young white*twinkle and protected her from other witches who wanted her unique soul. She only had one friend.
Death the kid, he understood her pain and helped each other go through the hell that is called life. A few years later on her 14th birthday, Lizzie  casted a spell on a necklace so that she can wield her own weapon.
Yes, white*twinkle was also an assassin, but to keep her cover up as the " last of the star clan", Lizzie added a feature to the necklace so that instead of having long blue hair, green eyes, and tan skin, she had (skin tone) , (e/c) eyes, and Long (h/c) hair.
Her name is now (y/f/n) (l/n)  instead of White*twinkle so she won't create suspicion. While (y/n) was sleeping that night, Lizzie secretly casted a spell so you could use your soul wavelength ability to find any lost family, particularly Black*Star, who she knew was still alive and well at the DWMA. Three days later , Lizzie left (y/n) a note, 700,000 dollars, a plane ticket to death city, and a scarf that was blue and white. The note stated that she left to go kill medusa since she was a constant threat to (y/n) .Lizzie knew she would die doing this, but it was for the sake of (y/n) . (y/n) cried for hours, and knowing that Lizzie did what was best for her, (y/n) packed all her things and headed to death city.
Since that day, (y/n) never took of the scarf, because it was apparently  her mother's and (y/n)'a only memory of Lizzie, same with the necklace . Once she arrived to death city, she rented an apartment and decided to learn more about the area, and soon realized there was an academy for weapons and Meisters called the DWMA, she decided to enroll and talk to the head master the following morning .

***

Hello~

I'm Cecilia Mozai or just CZ for short, I'm the creator of the book and it's nice to meet you all and see your actually interested~

So just a few warnings ahead, there will be violence, profanity, sexual content, and other topics that may trigger people.

There will be a warning at the top of the chapter that wil warn you when there is.

Also keep in mind that this story progresses slowly, so I apologize in advanced if you don't like stories that focus a lot on plot and relationships.

Thank you

-CZ

***

[Edited]