Chapter 21.5~ THE PIC HAS BEEN DRAWN!

And here's the moment you've all been waiting for....

WHITE*TWINKLES TRRRANSFORMATION!

She has a SHEILD too, but that's for another time

As you can tell, she has gold chains on her waist, boots, and knees

And those fire imprints on her shirt thing, the bigger part of it is white, while the smaller half is the same as her hair.

Her hair is a shade lighter than black*stars blue hair, it's noticeable but not too much

Also there is the scarf that Lizzie gave her that has magic in it, and the necklace is underneath the scarf

The shirt has its elbows open so it's visible to see her star mark,

Her weapon is that huge. And can take many different forms which I will draw later. The little star balls out of it are like spike balls, but in the spear, which is gold and blue, the same shade of blue as her hair and shirt, there is also a blue floating star on the end of her spear, which is where te source of her transformation comes from. The star has a pentagon in the middle and is surrounded by a faded blue sphere, aka a part of her soul. There are three of these star spheres, one on her spear, one on her SHEILD, and the last one is where her necklace is, which is under her scarf.

Oh, and thigh socks that are white while the end is blue, the same shade of blue as her hair, her sh- ok you get the idea. She has white fingerless gloves that have stars on them, just like black*stars, EXEPT that hers is white instead of black, and the star that's on them is in that shade of blue, instead of in white.

Idk if this makes sense or not, but yeah, IF you have Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

\(>w<)/

BYE BYYYYYYYYE