Chapter 11~You lose some, you gain some, at least most of the time...

(Y/n)'s PoV

After the male demon left, I saw a little girl who looked about 10. She had short brown hair, and a purple ribbon on the right side of her head to make a side ponytail. She then wore a black suit with a white shirt and a purple tie. She was also wearing a purple skirt with black boots on. She walked up to me with an adorable smile and spoke to me.

"Hi, my name is Chara, what's yours?"

She asked in an innocent way. I was about to speak when she cut me off

"just kidding! I know your name, (y/n) Evans right?"

Wait, that's souls last name, who is she and how does she know that, maybe soul has black blood too and that's what the other demon was talking about.

"Um, Chara that's not my last name it's (l/n), Evans is actually my frie- er, rivals last name"

I said while TRYING to be patient with this child. But being the hothead I am it wasn't going so well for me.

"Ohhhh, oopsie! Well, you are probably confused, I am your black blood, and that demon you saw is the black blood of someone else, the previous room you were in was also someone else's. As you probably noticed, Certain things you had on were red, and now they are purple, this is because that is the color soul, you have perseverance in your soul, while the person's black blood in the previous room was red, because theirs was DETERMINATION. When two black blood victims have their demons fuze, they will be able to amplify their wavelengths Together in a room very similar to this one, except there with be the instrument that you can play and and instrument they can play, and the purple you are wearing now will turn white, just like my ribbon, tie, and skirt, that will be white also. But in this case, you are special because you are your own Meister and weapon. This is the only thing that Meister and weapon can't do, play together in the white room. Do you have any questions?"

Well, she can talk fast, but I'm still curious, who IS the other person with black blood, is it soul?

"NA-AH-AHH~ It's a reserved spot for someone but I can't sayyyy~"

oh great she can read minds too now?

"Actually, I am your mind"

Chara said pouting at my obliviousness to the situation. I just hope I can leave soon...

Kid's PoV

I just kept running and running, my legs are killing me, and black*star with Tsubaki in her weapon form can't catch up to my shinigami speed. I summoned Beelzebub and asked Liz and patty to transform, I then asked blackstar to use his speed star to catch up. We kept going for what seemed like hours we heard sobbing in a bush.

hey, do you hear that kid, sounds like cryin to me"

Black*star said in a surprisingly hushed tone.

"Yeah, I'm going in, follow behind and stay quiet, we don't know what's going to happen"

I told him as he followed my orders. Once we opened the bush, we found a small trapdoor that led to a huge rose garden, only the roses were black.

"What the- black roses? K-kid what's going on"

Liz asked in a very scared tone, I know she is paranoid with ghosts and monsters, but I have to agree with her on this one, this is NOT normal. Once we got deeper we saw what looks to be an old abandoned windmill. But next to it was a small cottage, and the source of the sobbing was coming from inside.

"Shhhhhh"

I hushed black*star as we went inside. We got closer and closer to the front door, I opened it and walked slowly inside. The cottage was empty, just an ebony colored wooden floor with cream walls. We walked into the living room only to see (y/n) strapped to a table, a shattered needle with a black substance that, looks like black blood? Wait, WHAT! A-and is that....

Lizzie?

I felt black*star tap my shoulder signaling that he will get (y/n) to the academy while I deal with the lady.

"Liz, patty, go with black*star"

I said sternly, but then patty seemed upset and started to whine, I honestly don't have time for this.

"b-but kiiiiid-"

"go, now I said"

She walked away holding Liz's hand, who held a worried expression at me. They soon left, then I noticed there was water coming from above, but I then realized that It was a blood leaking from my eyes, I looked over to the woman, she also had tears streaming down her face, she then stood up and walked over to me, reaching for the blood tears that trailed down my face.
My eyes burn but I can't focus on me right now, all I care about is how Lizzie isn't dead, why a substance like black blood is even in a place like this, and why (y/n) is even strapped down.

*Disclaimer- I do not own Undertale*

[Edited]