Chapter 9~I broke my promise, and probably broke you too

Soul'a pov

"HEY WATCH IT"

I screamed at Maka, she was tending my wounds from the battle we just had, sadly, we failed.

Flash back

As soul was chasing after (y/n), some one came and attempted to choke her and then put some sort of cloth on her face so she's knocked out unconscious. The attacker then saw soul and immediately lunged toward him. Realizing that the fight was one-sided with him alone, he decided to just weaken the person, then run off. But that plan didn't work out so well for the albino...

                         Kid's pov

"Hey, don't you think they would be back now?"

I asked. It was 2 hours since they left, and no sign of them.

'"yeah, what if they are In trouble!"

Tsubaki asked, worried about her friends safety.

"Yeah, maybe we should go find them..."

Liz commented, and pretty shaken up too.

I know soul is with her, but still, there are many possibilities with her. Especially since that dream she had earlier.

"Yeah, come on guys let's go"

I told them. We got out of our PJ's and then went out to find them.

              Normal pov

After about 15 minutes of searching, Maka found souls unconscious and badly bruised body on the floor, but no (y/n).

"oh my death... BLACK*STAR, TSUBAKI! COME HERE AND HELP ME WITH SOUL, HE'S UNCONSCIOUS AND BADLY INJURED! "

Maka yelled to the pair, who immediately came to help.

"Wait, MAKA WHERE IS (Y/N)! I NEED TO FIND HER, NOW!"

Kid screamed at Maka with tears rolling down his face. Everyone was shocked at this, even Liz and patty. He never acted like this unless it was symmetry related.

"K-kid, I'm sorry, from the looks of it, she probably got kidnapped"

Maka said with tears in her eyes. Tsubaki gasped and covered her mouth, blackstar , for once, looked very serious, Liz and patty were completely focused on what Maka just said. Kid backed up and started saying no, then ran of into the streets.

"I NEED TO FIND HER DAMNIT"

Then he started mumbling things like-

"I really am asymmetrical  garbage"

"I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot"

"I broke it, I'm so so stupid"

Liz and patty knew this was a whole new thing for kid, so they followed him, along with Tsubaki, and later black*star joins them after he carries soul to their place. Soul then started to wake 2 hours later...

".....and so that's what happened, but they still didn't come back yet.."

Maka explained to soul what happened. He was worried sick about her, but for some reason he didn't care about everyone else, only (y/n)....

                      (Y/n)'s pov

Ugghhhh, what happened, where am I?

"Ahhhh, I see your awake now, my child"

[Edited]