Chapter 38

—-

"Just shut up and let me take care of you for once"

Soul picked her up bridal style as he walked all the way back to his apartment complex and opened the door to his room, locking it and laying her down on his bed. He got under the covers with her and held her in his arms, with no complaint from the bluenette. Kissing her nose and turning off the lights.

"Night, twinx, Love you"

"Goodnight, Soul"

"...."

"I love you too"

—-

"Baking pancakes, Baking Baking pancakes-"

"Put some bacon and I put it in my pancakes-"

"BACON PANCAAAAAAAKES~"

"I'm never trusting you two in my kitchen again. "

Maka said as she snatched the frozen bacon and pancake mix from Patty and Jay's grasp. The two girls giggled and began to play around in the house. The group decided to take their first morning back to school together and make breakfast together, and by that we mean basically Tsubaki and Maka doing everything, with occasional help from y/n of course. If she wasn't sleeping in her room as always,or so they thought.

"UGH WHERE IS SOUL IM SO BOOOORED"

Black*star said while rolling all over the floor with an unamused look on his face.

"He's still in bed, can you go wake him up."

Maka said while pointing to his room down the hall.

"Nah I'm too lazy. You do it"

A tick mark formed on her head before she threw a cookbook at his head.

"MAKAAAAA CHOP!"

"OKAY OKAY IM GOING JEEZ"

The bluenette lazily got up and dragged himself to souls door, twisting the knob before his eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the door that won't budge.

"Hey Soul, get your lazy ass up or I'll eat all your food"

He knocked harder.

"Oi, do you not hear the voice of the almightly black*star?!"

He stared at the door before grinning and came up with a good plan.

"Hey jaws"

"*groans* SHUT THE HELL UP STAR"

——
White*twinkle

She groaned as she got up and woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. The bluenette looked and realized She wasn't home before She panicked and fell off the bed on accident with a screech. The sound of the bed sheets shuffling as she looked up and saw that adorable shark tooth grin help her back up to the bed before hugging the small girl.

"Moooooorning babe"

"Ew criiiiiiiiinge"

"What you don't like the nick name?"

She stuck her tongue out a him and chuckled before they got interrupted by another knock at the door.

"HEY IS SOMEBODY IN THERE WITH YOU?"

The two pairs of eyes widened in realization before frantically mo inch around the room trying to erase any misleading clue to what happened that night.

"HURRY UP AND CHANGE"

"HOW CAN I DO THAT IF I JUST WOKE UP"

"USE YOUR NECKLACE"