Chapter 2~Class,something thats "different" here...

(Y/ n)'s PoV

Kid and I started walking down a hallway with a ton guillotine's above us, probably every 1 to 3 feet apart. Kid looked over to me with a slightly amused face, what's going through that panda's head.

"You aren't surprised by what's above you?"

I looked up at the ropes that were the only thing stopping the sharp end from colliding with anything, and looked back toward kid Nonchalantly.

"Meh, I've seen worse"

He chuckled lightly and continued to walk in a surprisingly comforting silence. Until I realized that this thing is never ending for some reason.

"Ne, Kiddo, how long exactly is this gonna take?"

He only glanced at me and continued facing forward, while I gave him a weird look, urging him to say something.

"About 10 more minutes or so...."

"EH?! WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING FROM THE START!"

"You never asked~"

He shrugged and I just growled, thinking of ways to torture him when this is over, that was until he suggested the smartest thing I've heard all day.

"We can always go in Beelzebub"

He materialized a skateboard out of thin air and placed it on the ground. He got on and told me to get on but I couldn't stop staring.

"So.....you finally mastered it after all these years huh kid"

He was suddenly talken aback to the time when he was still learning how to summon the transportation device when he was younger. It all seemed hopeless until a little bit after she disappeared. With that he lightly smiled and looked over to her.

"I guess I have......now get on unless you want to walk"

"Psh, don't have to tell me twice"

I put my headphones up to my ear and started listening to music while clinging on tightly to kid so I don't fall as we made the rest of our journey down this long ass corridor.

---
Soon after what felt like 30 seconds of hovering, we made it to a circular platform. It had steps that led to a big mirror, and a big figure with a black cloak and a reaper mask in front of it. While I was daydreaming and listening to music, kid stopped moving and I didn't notice this until he tapped my shoulder and I accidentally fell off and landed on my but.

"Ouchiiiiiiie"

He made Beelzebub disappear and extended his arm to help me up.

"You okay down there"

I just grumpily yanked him down with me and looked over to him with a smile

"You okay down here?"

We both ended up in a fit of laughter until we were interrupted by lord death clearing his throat to gain our attention

"HEY HEY! Welcome to the Death Weapon Meister Academy where we- oh, hey kiddo! and who is the friend of your- Ah! I forgot there was another student coming today for their first day!"

I sweatdropped at his cheery tone. I realized what he called kid and smirked and whispered something in kids ear

"I guess I'm not the only one to call you that~"