Chapter 27~ Bonds

Papyrus' PoV

My breath hitched at the sight I Saw Kid holding (y/n) and a kishin at the door. I took off the gloves and apron I was wearing while washing the dishes and sprinted to the door.

"STAY BACK KID I GOT YOU!"

Kid nodded and ran upstairs with (y/n) At hand. I used my left hand that is now in scarlet flames and used it to launch the kishin back outside and barricaded the door.

"PAPYRUS YOU OKAY?!?"

I saw sans jump down the stairs panting. He looked to the side and noticed the wall I made, he walked up to it and closed his eyes.

"It's that bad huh,"

He looked up to me with worried eyes,I'm not exactly sure why though. But what concerned me at the moment was everyone's safety

"How's everything going upstairs"

"Kids putting (y/n) and frisk in the guest bedroom so he can protect them."

I nodded and began to take down the wall barrier I made. Afterwards I began to walk out the door to face the kishin, I looked behind me to tell sans to her ready, but instead he walked in front of me and pushed me back.

"Hey, what do you think your doing!"

His hair clouded his eyes so I couldn't see his emotion.

" No, you stay put, I'm gonna stop this thing and protect ya. "

I was slightly angered by this, does he think I can't handle it? I've changed since then, in not as immature anymore.

"No, I'm going to defeat this thing so you listen to what I'm saying and get back-"

The kishin tried to land a hit on me but sans immedietly ran up and took it, but it want an ordinary attack, we were so distracted................

Full counter

"SAAAAAANS!"

He landed against the side of a wall in a building. I ran as quickly as I could to him, that Idiot! I told him to get behind me!  He stood up holding his shoulder when a blue light emitted from his hand, he was healing himself. He coughed up blood which got me out of my trance.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? TAKE SHELTER I'LL HANDLE IT-"

And what he said next rattled me to the bone.

"NO YOU WONT! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME, AND DID YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED, oh yeah, you DIED

I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOR GOOD UNTIL YOU CAME BACK! I THOUGHT I LOST EVERYTHING. BUT NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALZ YOUR SELF RIGHT BACK INTO MY LIFE AND DO EXACTLY WHAT IM TRYING TO PREVENT?!?

YOUR NOT IMVINCEBLE, YOUR NOT THE GREAT PAPYRUS ANYMORE. YOUR HUMAN DAMNIT! YOU CAN DIE!"

With wide eyes I looked over to my sobbing brother. Walking toward him I grabbed his hand and walked him toward the kishin, feeling guilty

'So that's how he felt all this time......I can't BELIVE I was so selfish...........I'm so sorry'

"I'm sorry I was being so selfish, I was so weak back then, I wanted to protect you. But in such a sorry excuse for a big brother, sorry bout that"

He looked at me wide eyed as I let go and got into a fighting position

" but that's in the past now, So let's go defeat this thing together, help each other out for once, okay?"