Chapter 35

"Remember this?"

He stared in bewilderment at the mark that resembled the one of his own. He wasn't excited, or happy. He was confused, he was lost, he was scared. Scared of who she actually was, what she was capable of, what she knew.

It felt as if the world was closing in on him, he was being pressured. It became hard to breathe, sweat slowly forming on his forehead. His knees felt like they were going to buckle, and his fists were slowly balling up. He grit his teeth in anger, glaring at her sharply with is now piercing emerald eyes, which was once black.

"W-what......"

She looked down toward her shoulder, gripping it tightly. Looking back to her sibling, she stared at him, hoping he'd understand and take the situation lightly, which she highly doubted. Nothing ever came easy in life. She took a deep breath and gave him a pitiful look, before looking down at the concrete like it was the most interesting thing at the moment.

"W-we were sep-"

"WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT?!"

She flinched at the tone of his voice, trying to calm him down but failed miserably, and cringed at the tone of his voice that resembled her abusive father's long ago.

"SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU KNEW EVERYTHING. BUT SAT IDOLY WAITING UNTIL YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH TALKING TO ME?!"

(Y/n) was taken aback, she's never seen him so restless and jumpy, he wasn't acting like his normal self, he was- he just wasn't him, even the words he used. But she could tell that he was hurt and confused. Then again, who could blame him, knowing his own family abandoned him.

"How would you feel if you had your parents die right in front of you because of your own damn brothers fault! How would you feel if you had to face the world alone?! HUH?! TELL ME!"

He stared st her with a fiery glare in his eyes, lowering her voice to a deadly tone. She knew that he was struggling, but her emotions were blinded by pure rage of his inconsideration of what she had gone through to find him. He stared at her with fury, before looking up and glaring darkly at her, in a hushed tone and a scratchy deep voice. 

"You're right, I wouldn't have known. Because I didn't have my parents by me in the first place. "

Her eyes widened at his muscular form, coming straight for her. White*Twinkle would have moved but just stood there. accepting what was coming to her. He charged at her, punching her into the wall, making a big crater into the bricks of the graffiti wall.

"SAY SOMETHING DAMNIT?!"

She only coughed up blood, and stared at him numbly at his fear stricken face. He looked so scared and lost, helplessness. She knew that feeling well. She knew it was her fault, if only she could have protected him, if only she didn't let that one thing happen. If only she didn't let Lizzy go so easily, everything would be okay. We would have been a happy family. Mother would have been alive. Father and the rest of the clan would have still been alive.

But they aren't.

"WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!? WHY- w-why n-now? Everything was finally becoming normal, I-I even made friends. Why did y-you come here.....w-why..?"

His hands were shaking as he looked at what he had done, blindly out of rage. Taking a few steps back slowly, but didn't dare to look up at his siblings face. But she knew that feeling. She understood it. He wasn't to blame.

That's what she continued telling herself.

[Edited]