Chapter 14~There is only so much you can do through pain

[Disclaimer; I do not own Soul Eater, Undertale, or Black butler]

Normal Pov

Once Maka, Soul, and (y/n) came in, they noticed a girl who looked familiar in a way, and ironically wearing similar themed cloths as Maka.

"Hey Maka, that girl over there looks a lot like your dad, do you know her"

(Y/n) asked as polite as possible. All Maka did was close her eyes and hope and prey that her dad had been cheating again, so she kept silent. (Y/n) noticed this and went back to her conversation with soul about his family.

  Jay's PoV

"Yes sir, but who is my new partner?"

I asked, oblivious to the sound of doors closing from someone entering.

"Ah, here they are now! Jay, I would like you to meet (y/n) (l/n), she is in the EAT class due to her soul, and yours is almost just as large, which is very rare and unique for a weapon, right spirit?"

I was wondering who spirit was, mother would always say that word when she is depressed. Then I noticed a man with red hair in a suit with a cross shaped tie run over to a girl with sandy blonde hair in two pigtails and have huge big green emerald eyes.

"MAKA MAKA, YOU FINALLY CAME TO SE MEE~"

The man who I think is name is spirit. He then finally composed himself once the girl Maka shoved him off of her, then he walked over to me to shake my hand.

"The names spirit, spirit Albarn"

My world just froze.

Spirit..

Albarn..

Spirit A-Albarn

That's his name, isn't it

The man who left me and mother

Before I even met him

I didn't notice the tears streaming down my face

"hey, is there something wrong kid-"

                         Normal PoV

Jay slapped spirit, she backed up with tears flowing freely down her face as she brought one of her hands to her mouth in realization.

"H-How could you do this to m-me, to mother, h-how..."

Jay asked, noticing the girl Maka clenching her fists, then she put all the pieces to together.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what you are talkin abou-"

Spirit said in a panicked tone but was cut off by Jay.

"You had another child with another woman, didn't you, and Maka is your other daughter, isn't she..... I knew mother changed when she met you, BUT YOU DONT DESERVE HER!"

Jay screamed while everyone in the room was in complete shock.

" A-another daughter, a wife?! Heh, I know I shouldn't be crying about this, as expected from the one and only Spirit Albarn, this is what mother divorced you. Instead of going on missions, you went and married ANOTHER woman, AND HAD A CHILD! YOU WERE CHEATING ON HER FOR THAT LONG, HOW COULD YOU!"

Maka said collapsing to the ground as she tried to walk away, but failed. Then an albino haired boy helped her up and walked her out the room.

"That's my big sis, isn't it, you married another woman and had a child, one older than me by a year too, I'm only 12 you know.
Iwas abused so, so much at home because of how depressed mother was, because you left her, heartbroken at the thought of you cheating on her. She cared about you so much, you know that right?
You must be wondering 'why haven't you ran away' because I know the old Sophie Michaelis back, And I am DETERMINED TO BRING HER BACK!
AND I WONT LET A SELFISH MAN STOP ME!"

Jay said, her eyes brimming with tears, she get nothing but haters for this man, but for the sake of her mother, she would do anything.

"J-Jay, I'm s-so sorry I had no idea I hurt you so much-"

Spirit was cut off again by Jay, except this time, her tone was different, and softer.

"No, don't apologize to me, apologize to mother. She was terrified of the thought of you leaving her, her worst nightmare came true. If you were honest and never left, she wouldn't be broken, Maka won't be broken, and I wouldn't be broken.."

Jay said as she started to take off her plaid shirt and gray t-shirt leaving her only in a tank top. She then lifted it up and rolled up her pants to show what scars her mother left on her, ones from years ago, and ones from recent times.

" This, this all happened through the effort in bringing her back, and I won't give up till I do, no matter the cost, even if it's my life."

Jay concluded as the began to put her cloths back on. Both lord death and spirit were speechless after what jay had just told then. Lord death was beyond pissed, he sees all the students of the Academy as his own, new or old.

"Spirit, we need to talk....

NOW."

[Edited]