Filler 1~ There is no point in trying, if the momet you were born means failing

[This may trigger people]

Souls pov

AGGGGGHH! I'm so confused, this is so uncool. (Y/n) just fistpumped me and now I feel like how IM around Blair, well kinda. I thought it was just a spell or something. I think I need to take a walk...

---
(Y/n) pov

"Hey guys, I think I'm gonna go take a walk, be back in a half hour or so"

Soul said as he went inside to change. Why would soul go for a walk, I recall him saying that it's 'uncool'. Everyone seemed just as confused as me so I asked if I could join him. He looked suprised, but then nodded his head. I went across the apartment to change into a black butler crop top, (f/c) jeans that go up to my belly, a (f/c) beanie to match my pants, and some red converse. With that me and soul walked out, and hopefully I can get some answers outta him...

---
Normal Pov

As (y/n) and soul sat in a park bench, (y/n) decided to break the awkward silence between them.

"hey soul"

(y/n) asks while looking at the sky of stars.

"yeah (y/n), what's up?"

Soul asked, curious to what the young Meister was about to ask."

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to be two people as one, like good and bad"

She asked now looking toward him. Soul was taken back by the question, but then answers.

Well, it really depends, if one of those two people were horrible, killed innocent people, and the good couldn't balance bad, then maybe it should be destroyed...saves the trouble for everyone that way"

(Y/n) knew that would be his answer, she had been depressed since she came Death City, especially since she doesn't know how long she could last without Lizzie around. (y/n) is surprised that she is still, well (y/n) with her powers still on leash.

"yeah, I guess that makes sense....there's no avoiding my fate huh, damnit, I can't take this anymore"

With that, (y/n) started to run away sobbing while soul was just sitting there, dumbfounded of how she responded to such a simple question. She sounded hurt talking about it, like she was talking about someone close...

His eyes widened in realization for why he hadn't noticed her acting sooner, it's a possibility but maybe.......

Or maybe even herself.

[Edited]