Chapter 13~Hardships

??? PoV

I'm running with tears streaming down my face like waterfalls. Where I'm going? To the DWMA, I found out I was a weapon, but never told mother, I know she would beat me like she always would, ever since father left. She would come home late at night, drunk, and would beat me and blame me for my fathers whereabouts. I heard rumors that he worked here for lord death, heck, I don't even know my father.

Mother would do the most cruel things to me, cut my wrists and ankles then pour salt all over the floor and make me walk like a dog over it while she was whipping me and throwing bottles of alcohol at me. Why I didn't call the police? Because I know deep down inside, she still has her old self in there, and I'll do whatever it takes to get her back, no matter how long this torture will last. I will never go back now after what she told me

Flashback

" GET OVER HERE! WHY ISNT THERE ANY SALT LEFT!"

The girls mother screamed at her while whipping her, leaving the poor girl unfazed from the daily routine.

"I-it finished from the last punishment-"

The weak girl struggled to respond but instead ended with a slap in the face.

"NO WONDER HE LEFT ME! I GAVE BIRTH TO A SCUM LIKE YOU! HE LEFT ME BECAUSE OF YOU! IF ONLY YOU WERE AS USEFUL AS YOUR FATHER, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY MEAN SOMETHING TO ME YOU SHITBAG! NOW SCRAM BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND"

The girl nodded and headed to her room, but what her mother didn't know was that she was leaving that very night to fulfill her mothers wish- to be as useful as father. And with that she headed into the night, off to Death City, Nevada in search of her lost father.

Flashback end

I finally made it, it seems to be midday, so I guess I should go to lord deaths office. I already talked to him about my arrival. Apparently I already have an assigned Meister, so all I have to do is get there.

---
Normal PoV

"GAAAAHHHHH, MAKA JUST GIVE ME MY PAAAAN"

(y/n) screamed as she was being chased by soul in the cafeteria for calling him the 'most uncool piano player around' , in which he took very personally.

"Nope, you need to control yourself, you could kill someone with that thing!"

Scolded Maka, unknown to the fact that (y/n) couldn't hear her over the screams that was coming from her out of playful fear and Soul's battle crus of his justice.

"Ya know, you are REALLY one to talk Maka"

Liz said sweatdropping at the obliviousness of her friends similar actions toward people with her 'Maka chop'  

"(Y/N)(L/N), SOUL EVANS, AND MAKA ALBARN PLASE REPORT TO THE DEATH ROOM IMMEDIATELY! I REPEAT! CAN (Y/N)(L/N), SOUL EVANS, AND MAKA ALBARN PLEASE REPORT TO THE DEATH ROOM IMMEDIATELY! THANK YOU!"

As soon as the intercom came off, Soul was finally close enough to tackle (y/n), but she sidestep dodged it and he fell flat on his face.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH LOOK AT SOUL HE GOT OUTSMARTED BY A GIRRRRRL OF COURSE THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN WITH A GOD LIKE ME!!"

Black*star boasted while Tsubaki was trying to shush him, but it was too late, The (h/c) headed girl already heard the poor boy and already snached her pan out of Maka's hands.

"What was that you damn monkey?"

"I SAID THAT SOUL GOT OUTSMARTED BY A DAMN GIR- OWWWW"

She threw the pan directly at his forehead causing him to fall back with blood on his head, leaving a worried tsubaki and Patty in a fit of laughter

"HEADSHOT HAHAHAHA"

Patty exclaimed causing (y/n) to laugh with her. That was until Maka dragged the pair out of the door grumbling incoherent words

"(Y/n) soul come on we have to go now!"

---
??? PoV

I walked into the death room and walked down the hallway

"this is very-erm, creative for a death room..."

I said not noticing a cloaked figure jumped in front of me

"Indeed it is, thank you! And you must be the new student"

I was a bit suprised, but then I realized that this was lord death.

"is Hello, I am --- ------"

[Edited]