Chapter 3: A deal

"Offender she's not paying that game!" Slendy snapped at home as everyone was trying to keep the distance between you in him as far as possible." She should have never touched the rose...It's either this game or I get to do what I always do" he said with a smirk. "You're not getting your way do you hear me she's only 14 you're not putting her through something like that" Splendy snapped at him. If tender were here he would have let me have my way" offender snapped. "Well he is not you are in the mansion not the outside world things don't go our way in here they go my way" slender said as offender tried to get close to you." Well I'm stronger so what I say goes" he said with a smile." Take Y/N to her room and whatever you do none of you are to leave her alone or come downstairs" slender said turning towards you.

"You were too late" offender said and the next thing you knew you were over his shoulder again and he was running out the mansion.  He ran faster than Splendy and you clutched onto him not wanting to fall again. But by that time slender would appear around every now and then telling him to stop. "Put her down offender" he said blocking the way. "I'd rather not" he said jumping. He went higher than you expected and you were now screaming from how high you were. "This won't be the only time you'll be screaming "he winked at you. You glared at him and he smiled. "Let he go" slender said jumping up." Fighting again are we" a voice said. You looked around only to see another one of them. "It's about time you've come to solve this, tell offender to let her go, tender" Slendy told him.

"Did she touch the rose" he asked Slendy. "It's not exactly that she touched it...""Then I can't help you" he said looking at offender. You were tired of this if no one was going to help you then you were going to have save yourself. You left go off him and jumped off his shoulder. You aimed to land on a tree branch than the ground but it didn't seem like that was going to work out. Instead of aiming the tree you were hoping for you were making your way to the ground. Once again you awaited impact and it never came. "I like your outfit "someone said. You opened your eyes so see a pair of glasses looking down at you. You were literally handing off his finger caught by your shirt if he hadn't been there you would have died. "Are you insane Y/N you could have died!" Slendy yelled at you. "Trendy here's yes!" splendy yelled running towards the two of you. "Good thing I caught you then"   he said putting you down.

"Thanks" you said dusting yourself off." No problem" he said nodding. "Now that we're all here can we finish this problem we have something, more important to talk about" tender said appearing behind you. "It's simple you give me her for the night and I'll bring her back tomorrow" offender said from beside you. "You mean her, offender you know you can't violate a child "trender yelled at him. " Your just like slender you get on my nerves, at least let me have her for 10 minutes" he complained. "Your no getting any time with her" splendy snapped at him. " You know what you got, ten minutes the moment the clock hits ten minutes from now you're done" you told him." You're going through with this" Slendy snapped at you." If it keeps me from having to hear any of you argue then yes" you said as offender took your hand. "Offender you have ten minutes she better not come back traumatized "Slendy warned him.

Ten minutes later

He kept his word and brought you back. You didn't do anything serious because every time he did you would send him a death glare. "Are you okay, did he hurt you" slender said examining you. "She's fine slender, now let's get inside I've been standing around for way to long" tender said. You walked back to the mansion you trailed behind them, as they started talking about something. Soon you got back and Slendy told you to follow him to his office. " Alright, Y/N , it's only been your first day and a lot has happened ,mostly because of my brothers and not that we blame you from anything but I think it's best if you go back to your home" splendy said sitting down. "You want to send me back this is the best thing that's ever happened to me!" you said serious.