Chapter 7: What does it take

2 weeks later

After the deal you made with Slendy you made sure to keep your mouth shut and not tell him.

*"I get what your saying but I'll be sure to keep him under control"  slendy told you. " You cant guarantee me that because I'm here and your at the mansion" you told him. " I'll have Splendy and L.j keep and eye on him" he reassured you. " I'm still saying no to  it, until you can guarantee me that I'm not gonna be close to dying again" you told him. " Fine, just try your best not to let him no"  he sighed out.  " No promises are made " you said going back inside. Slendy made up an excuse for the door and surprisingly everyone believed it.   * -slendy deal

but it was hard not to when he constantly kept asking if you were alright. "For the last time Jason Im fine!" you yelled at him as he asked you again. "Alright, im just making sure you don't like fine though" he said and you got up and left. You made your way to the mansion pulling your hoodie on as you walked through the rain. You followed the trail aggravated. You could care less if you were soaking wet you just didn't want to see his face at all. You stared at the ground as you walked to the mansion.

"All I wanted was to go back home! I never asked for any of this! Why can't I just live a normal fucking life without having to deal with him!" you yelled out as you stomped down the trail. You made it to the mansion and opened the door slamming it. Jeff walked out the living room seeing you soaking wet. "Y/N what's got you in such a bad mood jeez" he asked." None of your business where's Slendy" you asked him. " In his office, just calm down don't you want a towel first" he said as you ran off to Slendy's office.

You opened the door to see him sitting there reading a book. You walked over to his desk snatching the book out of his hand. " You either keep him away from me or ill kill him! you snapped at him throwing the book to the ground. " What did he do this time Y/n" he asked you sighing. " He keeps asking me the same damn question 24 fucking 7 if he asks me one more time Slendy one more freaking time im gonna kill him" you said and he just stood silent. " If it's the question I think it is it was me who told him to do it" he said. " Why" you asked him." Because you don't seem alright after what happened those bruises on your neck haven't cleared and splendy told me about the talk you had the other day when he took you back" he said and you looked at him.

" Why do you think you don't fit in?" he asked you. "Well...it might be the fact that you guys are different from me im just a normal teenager and the rest of you have something special about each other while im just here sitting there watching everything happen" you told him. " Y/N we see you as one of us the reason I won't make you a pasta is because im afraid you'll get hurt, or hurt yourself or even worse and it's not that you haven't proved yourself because you are more far experienced for it but the only problem is your feelings on holding on to the past. And it's what has me worried the more we keep you here the more you hold onto the past and that's just gonna make you miserable when you go and kill someone" he explained.

"I can let it go! I more than capable of doing it, if I prove to you that I can let go of the past will you let me become a creepy pasta "you asked him. "I'll think about it okay, just try not to push yourself so hard on it okay, by the way offender and splendy are coming by later to talk to you about something" he said as you left the office. You turned around quickly to ask him one more thing. "And can you please tell Jason to stop asking me that question" you told him. He nodded and you sighed out in relief. You left his office walking down the hall to the living room. "Haven't seen you in a while Y/N "someone said from behind you. You turned around to toby smiling at you. " Yea I've been busy....." you said softly.

Not that you had anything against toby its that after what happen thing just weren't the same between the two of you anymore. " What's wrong" he asked you seeing the look on your face." Nothing, nothing at all" you lied smiling. " Okay, just know that if you need anything to talk about im here" he said and you nodded. You went upstairs to the bathroom and searched through the cabinets when you finally found a razor blade. If you were gonna forget then you would have something remind you each time.

You counted each memory you were still holding on to. For each one was a cut on your wrist and you held back the pain as you cut trying to just think that this was gonna help you forget. After counting and cutting you washed the razor blade and put it back to where it was. You washed off your arm and pulled your sleeve back down. You left the bathroom where your ran into Jeff. He looked down at you as if something were wrong and shrugged and just kept walking. You left the mansion and puled your hoodie over your head as you walked through the rain.

Time skip

You were half way down the trail when you heard voices and you stopped and looked up to see splendy and offender walking up the path. " Well do you think she would just run off one of these days" you heard offender say. " I don't think so I think she's gonna stick it out Y/N's more tough than you know offender" splendy told him. They stopped talking when they ran into you. " Y/N just the person we were looking for" Splendy said smiling at you.

He picked you up off the ground and lifted you on his shoulder. " How ya been kiddo" he said as he continued walking. " Fine I guess I was just at the mansion talking to Slendy" you told him. " Well were gonna talk to you about something very important, sadly trender couldn't be here to tell you himself but were gonna tell you more details when we get to the mansion" he said offender as stared at you. " What" you asked looking back at him. " Nothing" he grinned and you looked at him suspiciously then turned back around.

A few minutes later

You were back in the mansion and splendy was explaining what he wanted to talk about. " So trender was thinking that if you would be interested in going to model some dresses he's made and work with him" splendy told you. " Sure ill go" you said and he sighed." Let me finish first...its all the way in japan and you would have to stay there for the next six months...." He said. " s-SIX MONTHS!" you said wide mouthed. "Yes, because while your over there you'd be working with trender and his new clothing line" he explained.

" Do you think Slendy would let me" you asked him." That's what offender is for, he's trying to convince Slendy to let you go" he smiled." Do you think he's gonna be able to do it" you asked him. "Hopefully....Y/N what happened to your arm" He asked you. Only then did you realized your sleeve stained red. He pulled up your sleeve to see the cuts. He looked then back at your arm." Did you do this to yourself" he asked you. You looked at the ground as he stared at you. " Please tell me you didn't Y/N " he said making you look up at him.

" I did but-"" There is no buts why would you think its okay to do this to yourself" he asked you." Because Slendy said that if I could let go of the past that he would let me become a pasta and I just thought what better way to forget than to just make new scars to replace the old ones" you told him." And this is what's supposed to help you! If there's one thing I don't like Y/N it's this, it devastates me to see you do this to yourself! I won't let you become a pasta if you think this is going to get you there and I'll tell Slendy myself if I have to! Because I won't let you hurt yourself!" he said raising his voice at you.