Chapter 8: Why am I here?

You sat there as splendy wrapped bandages around your arm and you winced in pain as he tightened them. "Im sorry for yelling at you like that" he said and you shook your head. "its fine you had all reason to anyway" you told him. " I just care about you a lot Y/N, we all do we just don't want to lose someone like you because you've been such a help ever since you got here the mansion hasn't been this full of life for years " he said. " I know you care about me, I know you all do but im different im just your aver-"" I hate that word don't say it you'd be surprised if you knew who you were, I don't think Slendy remember who you are but I do believe someone might have erased the others memory's, because you were someone who we could never forget, I'll let you go on the trip but only for the next three months Slendy won't let you stay the six" he said and you nodded. "Just don't do this again" he begged you and you nodded. "I promise I won't" you said and he looked at you. "Now let's go get your things packed" he said and you smiled. He left the mansion with you carrying you on your back. You fell asleep on his back as he walked.

Time skip_ brought to you by exotic butters_

You were packing your things with Splendy and you were sitting on your bed as you wondered what he meant by he remembers you.  You hadn't seen Jason for a couple hours and the others were looking all around for him you smiled as you packed the last of your things. You dragged the suitcase splendy got for you. You looked in the mirror and you stared at yourself and smiled as you felt like a kid again. Splendy had made you dress up like a child so you wouldn't be recognized. You swung around in the dress you were wearing and playing with the pigtail you had done. " Three months!" you heard someone yell. You opened your room door peaking your head out you saw Jason arguing with splendy. "Three months my ass you're not taking her for three months" Jason snapped at him. "Slendy already said yes so you can't do anything about it now" splendy told him calmly. " The hell I can, she is not leaving!" Jason said and you could tell he was getting angry. There were strips of his hair turning white and Splendy was getting annoyed. You snuck up behind him and hugged him from behind.

He seemed to calm down and the white in his hair faded as he sighed. "Just don't take her for three months please" he begged splendy calming down. "I'll do what I can now she has to go she's got a plane to catch" splendy told him. Jason turned around hugging you tightly. "I'll be back before you know it" you told him smiling. He was crying and you felt guilty seeing him in the state he was in. "I love you" you said smiling at him softly. "I love you too" he said and you wiped his tears as he let go of you as splendy grabbed your suitcase from your room. You waved at him as you left. Splendy grabbed your suitcase holding onto it tightly. You got on his back and he told you to hold on tight. You closed your eyes as you felt him jump.

10 Minutes later

You sat in the waiting room as splendy was taking forever to get back from the bathroom. He came back and you smiled as they called your flight. "Let's go we've got a plane to board" you told him grabbing his hand as you dragged him over to the gate. You passed through the gates and you laughed as splendy started running up the small hill. "Come on Y/N we've got first class" he urged you and you ran behind him. You stopped as you saw the flight attendant glaring at splendy as he ran. You found your seat and splendy sat next to you. The flight attendant smiled as she told you that you were about to take off. You sat back sinking into the chair, it was so comfortable. You noticed there was no one else in first class you wondered why. "This is gonna be so much fun" splendy said excitedly as the plane started to take off. You gripped his hand and he told you not to be scared.

You started to laugh as splendy started making jokes about the attendants. The lights turned off and a movie started to play on the screen but you ignored it. "Im sorry" you said softly. "Sorry for what Y/N you haven't done anything" splendy said and you shook your head. " Im sorry for cutting myself " you told him and he stayed silent for a while. "You love us right Y/N?" splendy asked you. You nodded and he sighed. " You wouldn't leave us would you" he asked you glancing at you. " Why would I leave I have nothing to go back to, no family no friends no one" you told him. " You don't miss them" he asked you. " No I don't anymore" you told him looking out the window as you passed the clouds. " I really do like it at the mansion and Jason's place and you guys are kind of like my new family, like the one I've always wanted" you said and he smiled. " But...sometimes I feel like you guys are just hiding things from me" you said and he tried to avoid your gaze.