Chapter 16: Regrets

You stood there as slendy and Jason and several of the others stared at you in disbelief. " I-I didn't mean to! I'm-I'm sorry" you apologized quickly before running past them and down the steps. " Y/n wait come back!" Jason yelled and he ran after you and you ran faster. You didn't mean to lose your temper it just felt natural. " This was a mistake! I'll just end up hurrying them!" You cried out as you leaned against a tree. You looked around and you could barely recognize where you were you hadn't gone this far into the woods before. " I can't control this. Jason was right to doubt me!why didn't I listen?!" You started to yell at yourself. Panic was setting in and you were cold and you were lost. You tried to remember the way you came but you couldn't even rely on that because of the tears that blurred your vision.

" Y/n! are you out here!" You heard someone yell and you could see red passing by and you quickly recognized it as Jason. " J-Jason I'm here" you yelled and he quickly turned around. He ran over to you and you backed away tripping over your foot and falling in the dirt. " D-Don't come near me! Please I don't want hurt you again" you told him. He stopped and stared at you confused. " Your no gonna hurt me just calm down" he said and you shook your head. " I didn't mean to do it, it just happened! I didn't want to hurt him. I just got so angry-""Are you going to let this control you or are you going to control it?" he asked you glaring at you."Y-you told me to be strong b-but I ended up hurting him" you told him. " Your still getting a hang of this it's only been a day y/n" he said.

" That's no excuse what if-what if I had killed him?" You asked him standing up. " But you didn't so just calm down and let me take you back to the mansion" he said. " No I can't go back not now" you told him. " Your dad will be fine! Look at me! Just focus on my voice" he said. " Zalgo will be fine. He's a lot tougher than you think. Just come here and let me help you" he said taking a step towards you and you stood there. " Your not going to sedate me again?Please don't. I don't think it's safe to go back to the mansion" you told him as he stepped closer to you. " I promise I'm not j-just come here, you'll be safe with me" he said signaling you towards him. You stepped towards him and he hugged you tightly pulling you into his chest.

"your safe right here with me, you don't have to worry" he said softly. " Now come on, I don't care what you say but we have to train you day and night if that's what it takes, I'm not going to let you live with this guilt" he said. " I can't control it-""You can and you will you are strong enough, you are meant for this" he told you. " I don't want to be meant for this" you told him stepping away. " Sometimes things happen Y/N and we can't stop them and if one of those things is this then we just have to get through this" he told you. " Now take my hand and follow me, We're gonna train you until your stable again" he said as he held your hand leading you back to the mansion. " What if I don't ever get stable again?" You asked him.

" Think positive, if you do get through this I'll reward you through you're process, if you can handle it that is" he smirked. " Are you calling me weak?" You asked him getting defensive. " Maybe...let's see if you can handle what I've got in store after your training" he smiled and you finally got what he meant. " Jason!" You laughed leaning into his arm. " You see it's not that hard to laugh in a situation" he smiled. " I love you" you said softly. " I love you too" he smiled back. " Now do you know what triggered the-" " Zalgo is not my dad and it feels like there's another part of me that comes out when I-""when you get angry or you get careless?" he interrupted. "How do you know?" You asked him.

" because you snuck out just a couple of hours ago and I distinctly remember having to threaten this other part of you that if she didn't go away that I'd force her to" He said softly. " I'm sorry I just got so excited to go out that I just got lost in my excitement" you told him. "These are things we need to learn to control because if you don't remember what happened then let me clarify, you offered to go home with a stranger and then when me and zalgo caught you, you proceeded to tell him to get out of there and that you'd sleep with him tomorrow night so I solved the problem quickly and killed him" Jason smiled. " was he at least cute?" You asked and he glared at you. " I'm just messing with you" you said and you could start to see the mansion come into view.