Chapter 19: The start of a rebellion

You followed him carefully noting every exit you saw while keeping an eye on him if he tried anything. " Do you get company where you come from?" he asked. " It just me and my dad" you told him. " You don't go into town? Or the other parts of the woods?" He asked you. " No it's not safe, it's better to just stay at home" you told him. " And this is the north hall the main room is to the left and the bathrooms are to the right" he told you. " Are you thirsty? I'm not sure if your allowed to drink but at the same time who's stopping you?" He said and you thought about it for a minute. Your dad couldn't stop you from doing anything right now and this was your chance to finally find out why they were after you. All you had to do was hold your liquor and get his guard down.

" Yea, I could go for a drink. Do you want one?" You asked him. " S-Sure," he said and you walked over to the table grabbing two cups from the counter and serving yourself some of the Jonny walker sitting next to the jack daniel. You took the chance to slip something in his drink without being suspicious. You were going to get the answers you wanted no matter what it took. You headed back over to him handing him his cup. " So what else do you want to see?" He asked as he took a sip of his drink. " Anyone else worth knowing?" you asked. " You have the other slender brothers you already met one of them, Jeff, Toby, Ben, and Laughing Jack" he told you. " Let's get on with it then" you told him. " Follow me" he said and he led you to a room where several other people were sitting talking about so many things you couldn't focus.

" Everyone this is Y/N, shes from Zalgos part of the woods. Y/n this is Jeff, Toby, Ben, Jack, Offender, Trender and Splendor seems to be missing. Slendy's other brothers must have not been able to make the party." He said introducing each of them. They all give him a strange stare and you could tell he was hinting something at them. " So what were you guys just talking about? " Jason said changing the subject. " believe it or not we were thinking about expanding the mansion more, it's getting a bit crowded around here and that apartment you have at your place is cozy but only on of us can live there and your realm isn't exactly a piece of cake" Jeff explained. " Where would you expand to?" you asked him curiously.

" Well, it's funny you ask because we were trying to see if we could expand into your dad's area a bit more. We could use the extra space for more rooms and a better training area. We'd just need you or your dad to approve it we wouldn't be taking much up we just need the space to accommodate everyone here" Jack said. " What would we gain from it? Because business is business so there has to be a gain" you told him sitting down on the couch. " We could offer you access to the training area and like I said we'll even throw the apartment at Jason's in the ring" Toby offered. " how big of the forest land are we talking?" you asked him. " 700 acres," jeff said. " You have a deal on one more condition" you told them. " What is it?" Jack asked. " You end this war" you told them. " We cant uphold to that you know that-"

''just how badly do you want that land?" you asked them. " If you boys are done playing with your tails call me when you ready to play with the big kids" you said before leaving. You didn't care what it took you were going to get answers and you were going to change things. Jason followed after you trying to keep up with you and you stopped as he called out your name. " Yes?" you asked before finishing your drink. " we need that land. They can't stop this feud your giving them an impossible task" he said grabbing your arm and you glared at him. " You may need that land but I need answers more. And if getting all of you to put your weapons down to get there then so be it. I've been playing nice and quiet but my home is my home and forgive me for being selfish but all your friends and your family has ever done is make sure that I stay in my side of the forest so if I raise the stakes to make up for time then I can and I will" you glared.

He glared at you once you glared back at you. " You want to get down to business then fine. But first, I will show you how you are so wrong about what we do to keep you in those woods" he snapped grabbing your arm in the process. The next thing you were seeing was a workshop looming with toys. You took note of the exits as he stood in front of you. " You know I actually thought you'd come back to your senses by now but I realized it wasn't you when you tried to roofie me so while you were trying to make a statement I switched our drinks and the effects should start kicking in soon so get comfortable your not leaving here tonight," he said and by the time he finished you were making a mad dash for the door.