Too Late(5SOS fanfic) #1

(a/n)
WARNING BEFORE YOU READ !!
This fanfiction is over a year and a half old and it's extremely awful and cliché! If you're looking for something good to read, GET AWAY FROM THIS STORY! And go read Therapeutic by me. It's much better and doesn't make you want to throw up of the cliché.
But if you're looking for something crappy and cliché, keep reading.
Thanks.

CHAPTER ONE

"C'mon, Tessa!" my best friend Jessica says, while grabbing my arm and pulling me through the doors of a massive house. I walk in, and straight away, the bright lights blind me for a second. Jessica made me come to this party. I hardly even know the person throwing the party, but Jess knows pretty much everyone, so she gets invited to these big parties all the time. You see, this is sort of my first "actual" party. I think the last one I went to was like a year ago. But that was my 6 year old cousins Fairy party. Jess has invited me to some of these parties before but I've never really wanted to. But she finally convinced me this time. I'm quite shy, so I stay with Jess while she talks to some guys.

After like 5 minutes of Jess talking to the two guys, one of the guys finally notices me.

"Hey Jess, who's this?" says one of the boys. He has dirty blonde hair, incredible blue eyes and is seriously tall. He shoots me a smile.

"This is my best friend Tessa," Jess explains to the two boys.

"Nice to meet you, Tessa. I'm Luke and this here is Calum," the one with the blue eyes says.

"Hi," I say to the boys.

"Tessa, come with me to get some drinks. Luke, Cal, do you want one?" Jess asks them.

"sure. just a Cola for me thanks," Calum says. Calum has dark brown hair and eyes, and a gorgeous smile.

"me too," says Luke, smiling.

Jessica grabs my hand and takes me to the drink table.

"Oh, my god, Tess. How fricking gorgeous is Calum?! How come I've never seen him before?" she says.

"I don't know. Maybe he just moved here," I suggest.

"No, that's the crazy thing. When we were talking before, he said he goes to our school!" she explains.

"Hmmm... that's weird. Anyway, Luke is pretty hot," I say to her.

"Not my type," she says.

We grab four drinks and take them back to the boys. But now there's another guy with them. He has seriously bright blue hair and brownish-green eyes.

Jess hands Luke and Calum the drinks and they introduce the boy with blue hair.

"This is Michael," Calum says.

"Hi, nice to meet you. Yeah, as Cal said, I'm Michael. But call me Mikey," he says.

I smile at him.

After like 20 minutes of talking with Jess and the boys, we say bye to the guys and Jess drags me to a huge group of people. She introduces them all to me. I hardly remember most of them, but I do remember Alison, who has bright red hair, Noah, with the tooth gap, Alexandra, with the long blonde hair and Ashton, with the huge hands. Everyone in the group seems super nice and I get a few of there phone numbers.

Shoot

I think to myself.
I didn't get the boys numbers.

Jess and I get to her house at like 4 in the morning. I can't wait to sleep. I'm staying at hers for the night. We get into our pajamas and crawl into bed, both exhausted from the big night.