Too Late (5SOS fanfic) #25

Luke picks me up in his dads car. Ashton has been teaching him how to drive, so Luke just borrows his dads.

"Hey babe," he says as I get in the car.

"Hey Lukey," I kiss him on the cheek.

"Ready to head to Ash's?" He asks.

"Mmhmm."

Luke turns on the radio and One Direction is playing. To my surprise, he makes it louder and mumbles along to it.

"You like One Direction?" I giggle.

"Yeah, I guess. I'd love for our band to be as big as them some day," he says.

"But then I wouldn't be able to see you because you'd always be traveling," I pout.

"Okay, maybe not as big. But I want the band to get bigger, you know?" He says.

"Yeah, that'd be awesome for you guys," I smile at him.

We arrive at Ashton's house a few minutes later and we knock on the door.

"Hey guys," Ashton says answering.

"Hey Ash," we both say.

"Come in," Ashton leads us through his house to his music room. I'd been here before because Ashton and I are good friends and some times I go over to play music and stuff. I wish I had a music room in my house.

Luke and I both grab guitars and Ashton sits on the box thing.

"Could we do a few songs today?" I ask. We've mainly been doing the songs for the music assignment, and I'm getting sick of doing the same one over and over.

"Sure. Why not?" Ashton says.

"Let's be a trio!" I laugh, punching the air.

The boys both laugh at me.

"You're a weirdo," Ash says.

"Thanks mate," I reply.

"What song do you wanna do?" Luke asks.

"I'm not too fussed. Tess?" Ashton says.

"Can we do a Disney song?" I ask.

"No," the boys both say in unison.

"Ugh. Stuff you guys," I say.

After about 10 minutes of arguing on a song, we finally decide to all choose a song. We choose Drunk by Ed Sheeran, A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope and A Love Like a War by All Time Low. I'm pretty happy with all three.

I sing Drunk while the boys play their instruments and once I finish they both turn to me.

"Tessa, you're so fucking talented," Ashton says.

"Not too bad yourself," I giggle.

"Your voice.... it's so.... stunning," Luke says, lost for words.

"Thanks Lukey," I smile.

"Shit, how are we going to top that?" Ashton laughs to Luke.

"We aren't," Luke says.

--------------------

We do the other songs and the boys do incredibly. We play heaps of music and then Luke and I decide it's time to leave.

"Thanks for having us Ash," I hug him.

"Anytime," he smiles.

"Yeah, thanks," Luke is quieter than usual.

"Well, see you on Monday!" I yell out as Luke and I get into his car.

"See you!" He yells back.

"So, you wanna come over for a while? Then I'll drive you home," Luke suggests.

"I'd love to," I smile.

When we get home, we go straight into his bedroom.

"Can we watch some movies?" He asks.

"Yeah, I don't really care," I say.

"Anchorman?" He suggests.

"Luke, we've watched that so many times," I giggle.

"So what? It's my favourite movie!" He says.

"Fine. Anchorman it is," I say.

As we're watching the movie, I start a conversation with Luke.

"Today was fun. It was cool hanging out with you guys," I say.

"Yeah. I like it better when it's just us. Like you and me," he says.

"I know, me too. But it's also good to hang out with Ashton too. He's a good guy," I say.

"He won't fucking stop flirting with you," Luke says angrily.

"Lukey, he's not flirting. He's just a friend," I say.

"Well, it doesn't seem like he wants to be "just a friend." He fucking likes you, it's so obvious Tessa," he says.

"He told me he doesn't like me in that way," I say.

"Stop bloody denying it Tessa! He likes you and he can't fucking get the picture that you have a boyfriend!" He raises his voice.

"You're overreacting Luke! I don't like him! I like you! No, I love you. And you should know that! I would never flirt with him. Especially with you around!" I raise my voice too.

"Oh, but it's okay if I'm not around?" He says sarcastically.

"THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID! Stop being such a dick!! You're being so immature," I yell.

"I'm being immature? I'm not the one who's flirting like crazy with someone's that not my boyfriend!" He yells back.

"Well, at least Ashton isn't a jealous asshole like you!"

"Well, go fucking run to your little Ashton. See if I care. I'd be glad to see how long he would last with you considering you're such a bitch," he says.

What the fuck?! Did he seriously just call me a bitch!? He started a fight over nothing and now he's calling me a bitch. I'm done.

I stand there, tears in the corner of my eyes and Luke's angry face expression drops. He looks worried.

"Tess, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I got carried away. You're not a bitch and-"

"Save it Luke," I say and walk out of his room. The tears start rushing down my face and I walk as fast as I can to the door.

"Tessa! Wait!" He walks behind me.

I walk out the door, slamming it. I run away from his house and the tears are streaming uncontrollably down my cheeks. Luke was being so insensitive. We have had tiny little disagreements before, but never an actual argument.

I call for a taxi and I sit in the back, crying quietly.

----------------------

Gab here!

1. DRAMMMAAAA

2. I hope you're liking it :)

3. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4. Please follow my Twitter: @gab_luvs_1d

5. I'm currently hand-writing a Michael fanfic, so when I finish this one, I'll start publishing my Michael one. It's heaps better than this one

6. I love you xx

7. One more thing, a few people said they ship me with Luke and I want to marry them

8. Another thing, if any of 5SOS are following you on Twitter, could you PLEASE get them to follow me? I would marry you