Too Late (5SOS fanfic) #14

Luke and I spend pretty much the rest of the day with eachother. We stay in his room, watching movies, talking and kissing. At 10 o'clock, I decide that I should be home before my family start getting worried.

"Luke, I need to be home really soon. My mum will be angry if I'm home too late," I say. Luke has his eyes glued to the movie. He doesn't even notice me saying anything.

"Lukey," I say, shaking his shoulder.

"What?" He says, finally turning around.

"I have to be home soon," I say again.

"No, you can't go," he says, pullingme close, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I have to," I try pushing him off. "My sister can pick me up. Let me just call her," I grab my phone.

He grabs my arm and leads me back down again.

"Lucas, I'm serious," I say. He makes a puppy dog face, which makes it really hard to reject him. I laugh at him and turn around before I change my mind.

 I dial Zoe's number.

"Hey, Zoe. It's Tessa," I say when she picks up.

"Hey Tess. Are you still with Luke?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could pick me up," I ask.

She sighs.

"Fine, I'll be there in 20 minutes," She says.

"Thanks Zoe, see you soon."

"Yep, bye." I hang up.

I turn back to Luke, who is back to watching the movie.

"My sister's going to be here in 20 minutes," I say, sitting beside him.

"Okay, do you wanna keep watching the movie or do something else?" Luke asks turning to me.

"Can you teach me a song on your guitar?" I ask.

"I thought you already played?"

"I play a bit. Mainly just simple chords. Teach me something more complicated," I say.

"There's this nice song by All Time Low called Therapy. I could teach you that, it's pretty easy," I says grabbing his guitar.

"Okay, show me first though."

He starts strumming and yet again, I'm amazed by his talent.

"So, do you want me to teach you that?" He says finishing.

"Yep, it's nice. But you played awfully," I say joking.

"Really?"He says looking dissapointed, not getting the joke.

"I'm joking, you goof. You were amazing, as per usual," I smirk.

'I hate you, you know that, right?" He says.

"You don't hate me. You're just gullible," I say.

"What did you call me?" He pretends to get angry.

"I called you gullible. Deal with it mate," I say running away from him.

He chases after me and I pretend to be scared.

"There's no point in running! We both know I'm going to catch you!" Luke says.

"No way Hemmings!" I turn around and before I know it, Luke grabs my waist and pins me to the ground.

"I told you I would catch you," he smirks.

I stare into his gorgoeus blue eyes and lean in. His lips attach to mine. We stay on the floor, Luke's body above mine, our lips moving in unison. We kiss for what seems like a long time, but in reality is probably only a few minutes.

"Tessa, you're sister is h-" Luke's mum walks in. "Oh, sorry for interupting, but I just want to let you know that Tessa's sister is here," Liz says.

"Thanks Mrs. Hemmings. I'll be out in a second," I say as Luke quickly gets off me.

Luke's mum walks out and Luke and I are left alone.

"That was intresting," Luke says.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) hope you like it! I've been getting more reads which is so awesome! Thanks so much to the people who've read it. Drama will start soon, I promise.

I found the song Therapy yesterday and I fell in love straight away. I learnt how to play it today and it's just so nice. So i decided to put it in the story. I recommend listening to it. :D

Thanks lovlies xoxox

Gab xx