Too Late (5SOS fanfic) #16

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

My phone buzzes from my bag on the floor. I grab it and answer.

"Tess, It's Jess. Tell me everything," Jessica demands.

"We saw a movie, looked around the shopping centre and then went back to his and watched a few movies," I say.

"How many times did you kiss?"

"Oh, my god Jessica. I don't know. I don't count these things," I say.

"So, enough times for you to loose track?" Jess asks.

"Maybe. How was your day?" I say, changing the subject, just to annoy her.

"Boring. So, what are you guys now?"

"What do you mean?" I ask. I knew exactly what she meant though.

"Like are you dating yet?"

"No, Jess. He's just a friend," I say giggling.

"Yeah, right. "Just friends" do not pash each other," Jess says.

"Well, I don't know what we are, but I know for a fact we're not much more than friends."

"I'm just excited for the day he asks you to be his girlfriend," Jessica says. I roll my eyes.

"Jessica Wilson. I only met him a few weeks ago!" I scold her.

"And you're already kissing so much, that you lost track!" She has a point. Maybe Luke and I are moving too fast.

"Mmm I guess. Hey, wanna come over tomorrow and we can continue this chat at mine? I have heaps of homework due on Monday, so I gotta go," I say.

"Sounds good to me. I'll be there at 11," she says.

"Okay. See ya' then Jessy," I say.

"Bye Tessy," and with that, she hangs up.

--------------------------------------

By the time I finish my homework, it's about 1 in the morning, so I decide to go to bed.

--------------------------------------

In the morning, I get dresses and put some light make up on and Jess comes around. My mum lets her in and she barges into my room.

"Tess! Long time, no see!" She jokes, hugging me.

"Jess! I missed you dearly," I play along. We truly are dorks.

"What should we do today?" She asks.

"How about... we have a jam session!" I suggest.

"Sounds like fun. I'll grab the mics and you get your guitar," she walks off.

"Okay. What songs should we do today?" I ask, picking up my guitar from its stand.

"How about some All Time Low?"

"Yes! Then can we do some Ed Sheeran songs?" I ask.

"Okay," I sit down with my guitar, plug it into the amp so it's a bit louder and we both plug our microphones into the amp too. My whole family were out, so we had the house to ourselves to make as much noise as we wanted.

We both start playing and we sound pretty good. In the middle of a song, I hear my phone go off.

*DING*

I got a text message.

Luke:

"Hey Tessa,

I was wondering if you were busy today. If not, wanna come over or something?

Luke xx"

"Who is it?" Jess asks.

"Luke. He wanted to know if I was free today," I say. I really wanted to hang out with Luke, but I can't blow Jess off like that.

"Well, tell him that you're taken and that I'm stealing you away. You're mine hahahhaha!!!!" Jess jokes.

I text him back;

"Hey Lukey,

Can't today, sorry! But I'm free after school on Monday. Maybe we can hang out or something. Possibly even do homework.

Talk later

Xoxo Tessa"

"Did you tell him that I stole you?" Jess says.

"Of course," I laugh.

------------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO BORING! Something a bit more interesting will happen in the next chapter.

Please follow me on Twitter:

@gabbie_luvs_1d

Thanks lovlies :)

XxGab