scones. i mean sones.

requested by @eatjin-

some of the scones in this kpop fandom need to chill the hell out. i will buy you tickets myself to antartica where u can chill.

snsd are at the age where they are not at their peak. happens to everyone. where is s.e.s etc? they've hit the top and now have fallen bc it's obvious now that it's time for new groups to shine.

don't expect snsd to continue being a girlgroup until your 12 year old ass turns 25 and has thirteen children, okay?

queens!!1!1!1! ur faves could never1!1!

ew can your main vocalist even outsing taeyeon!1!11!1!

how many albums have your faves sold??!!

y'all needa chill. have a cup of tea whatever. yes they are the nations gg, the undisputed top at the moment, but bashing another group to show your superiority shows nothing but your mental age.

no, taeyeon is not beyoncé level.
no, tiffany can't outsing your faves.

and i'm not going to say someone like twice and gfriend are going to take their spot because what snsd have achieved is crazy. but i wish some of the toxic fans can quit with the stupid fake power that they think they have.

it's fans like these who make people have bad views about the group.

bye.

-dw