mY tEaCheR iS bYuN bAeKhYuN?!

first of all, go go go check out my other book y'all i have some lit recommendations which i will be adding so if u have THIS book on ur library, pls add the other one too c: so u get updates on when i add to it!!! nd i am acc reading ur recommendations fyi!!

secondly, ok plz tell me why her snatched my (non existent) wig cuz im baldt. fhdjfjefjdjjd dimple is soty idc. whdjsjdjdjd *whistles out of tune* dna is a bop but ngl the biology info was so wrong?!! i do biology rn and the dna in ur blood vessels thing um what? the scientist side of me is crying but the fangirl side of me is crying too bc the song is amazing?!

OKAY IF UR CONFUSED ON WHAT TF IS THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT: basically ive actually been requested more than a few times to actually write this cuz i brought it up somewhere n now ppl acc want me to write it.

so heres a chapter from me to you to thank you for over 60k!!! i lov u guys 😘.

chapter 1

hi guys im sarah jones (bc for some reason white starbucks girls roam around in a korean high school in some fanfictions) and i'm 17 and im so ugly nd everyone hates me (even tho some hot hollywood star plays her). my parents hate me and i get abused all the time yet i still manage to look amazing with my designer clothes every morning, and my flawless makeup.

i live in a mansion, but its not that big. theres only seven bedrooms, not including the other three for the two maids and chef. i dont have any siblings and only live with my parents. they hate me and call me ugly everyday. im not refuting it though. apart from my beautiful big blue eyes, soft blonde hair and perfect teeth, i'm super hideous :(.

"hi sarah," my best friend d.o waved when i got to school. he always looks at me like he's in love but my best friend will never be in love with me! i'm too ugly :(.

"hi d.o," i said back, getting out my quantum physics textbook out of my locker. i'm quite stupid although i do all ap classes and currently work at college level math.

"say, if i ever came up to you and asked you out, will you accept me?" he replied casually, his hands in his pocket as his brown orbs bored into my cobalt orbs. i was confused. was he trying to ask me out?

i slapped his arm playfully. "silly! stop playing!" of course he didn't like me! i'm too ugly!

a bunch of bitchy girls walked past us. the most popular girl, jung hoseok, walked past us, flicking her fabulous hair and giving me a dirt.

"ew, why is there trash on school grounds?" hoseok snarled.

"oh, i wasnt aware trash had the ability to speak," i answered rudely, flicking my ugly smooth silky hair. "d.o, note down this discovery!"

hoseok clicked away with her crew in disgust, and i turned to d.o.

"oh my god, i can't believe i just did that!" i cried. i've never stood up for myself!

why am i such a potato?!?

d.o and i entered our physics class together and spotted a new teacher. our old teacher, mr kim, was so old, i swear when he coughed dust came out of him. i'm surprised nobody's ever sold him in an antique shop. maybe he's died.

this guy was beautiful. raven hair touching his perfect eyebrows, puppy eyes and kissable lips. he had the most beautiful figure - a man who had wider hips than me!

"hi guys, i'm your new physics teacher mr byun," he smiled with his perfect eyesmile and teeth.

i could swear his eyes wavered over mine way too long. he eyed me up head to toe, biting his lip, before turning back to the class.

during lesson he was awfully close to me. skimming past me when advancing to the front of the class, always asking if i need help, and sitting right close to me when he was helping.

but he's a teacher! it's like in human genetics to not find a student attractive if youre a teacher. anyways, i'm super unattractive, i look like mr potato :(.

after class, mr byun told me to wait behind so he can assess my work, kicking out the reluctant d.o who promised to save me some of his lunch. i cant afford lunch because although my dad owns samsung, he cant find it in his wallet to provide me with nourishment :c.

mr byun edged towards me after locking the door behind us. my heart lurched; of course this was the man of my dreams, but what if he didn't like me back?

swiftly, his hands were on the small of my back and lips touching the curve between my shoulder and neck.

"i may be mr byun to the class, but call me baekhyun," he whispered, sending tingles down my body.

"i love you baekhyun oppa," i replied back, wanting to spend the rest of my life with him.

"i love you too, sarah."

and thats when i knew the law didnt mean anything to me. even if i am sixteen and he's probably ten years older, he's the one for me.

a/n

how did u find that,!?!,! thank you for supporting me !1!1!1! i love you all.

JK

that was so shizzle but this is the quality of some wp books oml y'all but honeslty djdjdjsjdj tell me what u think.

dna dna dna
- dw