running for ur bias

dedicated to @witchlights who requested! (it's not letting me tag u smh)

mmmm i'm gonna go deep into this one.

sTOP FOLLOWING UR BIAS AROUND LIKE THEY ARE SOME TOY OR SOMETHING. they are human. they need space.

y'all have families to fufill your childhood with or nah? how'd you find the time to follow your biases around even on school days? honestly, idols need space.

it's embarrassing to the fandom if you guys follow them around. it's horrible to other people trying to go past. imagine going to an airport to go holiday and all you see is a bunch of young kids flocking about an idol? like nah bitch i paid $600 for this plane ticket i'm going!

please spend your time loving your family, buying gifts for your siblings or your parents or yourself (love yourself pls) with the money you use for travel, camera equipment etc. because not only will it benefit you, it will benefit your fave too.

an instance i remember is luhan being buried by assholes in an airport once in his debut era. like what kind of impression does it give to your fave? not a good one.

and to bts in sweden or smth where fans literally almost killed them. have some fucking respect. like to the calm fans who wait patiently. bc your bias will 99% not want to come back to ur country and it's unfair to the other fans. ffs are y'all zoo animals? #dicksoutforharambe

bai
-dw