china line

@s-eoul has requested this!

mhm...next topic. CHINA LINE OF EXO!

to some of you who call the china line traitors - i will provide a cliff for you to JUMP OFF!

they did not leave because they felt like it, they're not money hungry douches who'd look over the friendships made in exo (taohun etc) and leave because of the money in china. SM FUCKED THEM OVER. OKAY? SM FUCKED THEM OVER.

honestly you could see that they were treated less than the korean members, you don't even have to be a fan to know the prejudice that happens to non-koreans in the entertainment business. exo-m were always treated less than exo-k. TRUTH. which was stupid bc in debut era, exo-m were more successful in china than k in korea, in my opinion.

the china line WERE USEFUL. tao was arguably the best rapper in exo, luhan was lead vocal and lead dancer. kris had a face of jesus himself. and was the leader and english speaker. they did not 'defect' or any of what you delusionals think. they simply thought of themselves for once. which was probably hard whilst in exo. if you're really an exo-l, you'd care about this and stop hating.

and for you assholes who are ot8 (without yixing) get out of the fandom right now. exo will always be with yixing. he would probably leave last. don't make me fight you.

peace.

-dw