Chapter 1

This is a Princeton fanfic/love story so enjoy!

________________________

Your POV

"Gayyyy," I hear someone scream at a boy on the ground.

"GET UP FOOL!" Another one screams. The boy leaves the gym crying. I have no clue who the kid is, I just know that those kids are being really rude. I think about running after him but I decide not too.

At lunch

I sit at my normal table with my friends, Raven, Morgan, and Christina. I see the boy looking for a place to sit. A lot of people are throwing food at him and milk cartons.

"Lets let him sit here," I say.

"Ew, not Jacob," Morgan says.

"He's so weird," Christina says.

Raven nods her head in agreement.

"Look at his hair, it looks like a rats nest," Raven says. I never admit it out loud but I think his hair is cute.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes at them. I motion my hand for him to come sit by us. He sees me and begins to walk toward us.

"Later!" Christina says. They all leave. I open my mouth in shock at them. When Jacob sits down I automatically notice something different about him. He's wearing a ton of bracelets on his arm, jeans, and a hoodie with some band on it.

"Hi," I say awkwardly. He gives a small smile and starts to "eat". He plays with his food all of lunch and never says a word to me. When the bell rings he finally says something.

"Thanks for letting me sit here," Then he ducks his head down and blends in with the crowd...sorta.

At home

At home I can't stop thinking about Jacob. I can't even concentrate on my homework. I decide to call Morgan.

"Hello," I say.

"How was sitting with that ugly fool Jacob," She ask.

"He's not a fool," I say.

"In math he's always humming some weird songs and its annoying asf," Morgan complains.

"Maybe he has a passion for music!" I say.

"I dont care what his passion is its weird and annoying,"Morgan says, "and if your gonna be with him during lunch, me, raven, and chris aren't gonna sit by you."

"Yall triflin," I growl.

"we dont like him," Morgan says.

"now I know who my real friends are!" I yell angrily as I hang up the phone. I can't believe they are acting like this! I start on my homework again.

The next day

I put on a fannel with a gray cami underneath , high waist ligh colored jeans, and timbs. I eat breakfast and head to school. I see Jacob in the corner trying to hide himself.

"What's up!" I say. He looks up in shock as I sit next to him.

"Are you ok?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"Not really," he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I think you know the answer to that," he says. I nod my head.

"Well I'm y/n and you're Jacob?" I ask.

"Sadly," he says.

"You should be glad to be yourself," I say.

"What is their to be glad about?" he asks.

"You have a new friend, me!" i say. He makes a sound that sound like laughter.

"I guess so," he says.

That was the beginning of our soon to be wonderful friendship.

__________________________

You like so far? Vote and comment!

<3