Chapter 21

Your POV
There is a beautiful white sand beach in front of me.
"Wow, I've never seen anything more beautiful in my life," I say staring in awe.
"You've never been to the beach before?" jake asks.
"Nope," I say.
"Really! come on let's go!" he says opening the door.
"I don't have a swim suit," I say.
"I brought some lets go change," jake says. We put on our swim suits then head to the beach. I try to run in the sand with my flip flops but fail miserably.
"This is the perfect spot," jake says. We lay down towels and put up an umbrella. Jacob opens the picnic basket.
"I'm starving," I say taking a big bite out of my sandwich. We finish our lunch.
"Let's get in the water!" Jacob says standing up.
"Aren't there sharks?" I say kinda nervous.
"Yea but not near the shore," jake says. I give him a look.
"Come on, it'll be fun!" he says.
"But-" Jacob scoops me up and runs to the ocean.
"NOOOOO!" I scream. He carries until the water reaches his waist.
"Can you swim?" he ask.
"Yea," I say. He puts me down.
"See not that-" A huge wave shoves him forward.
"Jake!" I cry. He lift his head up.
"Bad," he finishes. I laugh.
"Oh you think that's funny?" he asks smirking.
"Yep," I say smirking back.
"Oh, ok, then your gonna think this is funny too," he pushes me back into the water.
I lift my head up and give him an evil look.
"See look you're having fun and no sharks," he says. I just roll my eyes at him. After 2 hours of getting tossed by the waves we leave and head to a hotel.
Hotel
Jacob and I lay on the bed and watch tv.
"I love you jakey," I say kissing his cheek.

The next day...

I wake up to yn's kisses. 

"goodmorning sleepy head," she says grinning.

"5 more minutes?" I groan.

"No,i wanna go back to the beach," she says.

"It's like 6 am thought," I complain.

"yea, that means if weget dressed now then we wont have to worry about a crowd. Please jake," she whines.

"ok fine," i say getting up.

We get dressed and head to the beach. Yn runs to the ocean.

"What about sharks," I say mocking her.

"shut up," she says laughing. 

"I brought my surfboard  wann try?" I ask.

"yes!" I show her how to get on the board and keep her balance.

"You're a fast learner," I say. She's already riding the waves.

"I learned from the best,"She winks at me. We decide to take a break and hangout on the beach.

"You should tan, you're so yellow," yn says laughing. I glare at her.

"Im not light skinned,"I groan.

"I know, you're lighter than lightskinned, see you're glowing," she says laughing harder. I roll my eyes at her. After spending 2 hours laughing and joking around we head back to the hotel.

"what now?" yn asks.

"Idk, i gotta be in Atlanta tomorrow though," I say.

"Why?" she asks.

"The boys invited me to Dave and Buster's" I say.

"I wanna come with!" she says.

"OK, lets go grab something to eat,"

Your POV

It's 1:45 and Jacob and I are at Dave and Buster's.

"There they are," Jacob says pointing to the huge charter bus. We get out.

"There sure is a lot of people here," I say.

We walk over to the bus.

"hey long time no see," Prod says.

We all hug. When I get to roc I just stare awkwardly. 

"You ain't gon speak to me?" he ask smirking.

"dont even start," I groan. We walk inside there are a ton of fans screaming the boys names.

"OMG PRINCETON'S BACK!!!" one girl screams. Then a ton of girls start shoving trying to get closer to the boys.

"WHY ARE THE FANS HERE?" Jake tries to yell over the crowd to Ray.

"Oh,forgot to mention, this is a meet and greet," Ray says. Jake glares at him.

"The fans were mad because we said that you weren't coming," Roc says. Jake looks like his heads about to explode. They sit in there seats in the front. I never realized how much the fans love them. I smile at the way Jake treats the fans. A few were giving me evil looks though. 

"You may be princeton's girlfriend but I'm his wifey," says one fan. I roll my eyes at her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ok this is kinda short sorry. Anyways I may not update as much because I got my ipod taken away :( I might not get it back for a month. So yea that means no instagram Dx ima die. btw follow me on insta @misfitprincessss i may not post for awhile though... well, vote and comment!

</3