Chapter 20

Jacob's POV

I'm watching my sister's while y/n is out with her friends. This is actually kinda fun, it's just like old times when I used to watch my sister's in the apartment.

My phone starts to ring. I pick it up and answer.

"hello?" I say.

"Hey," *unknown voice*

"who are you?" I ask.

"it's Ray you forgot how I sounded that fast?" he says.

"oh sorry, what's up?" I ask.

"just wanted to see if you wanted to come hangout with us sometime," Ray says.

"I'm not in the group though,"

"who cares, Saturday 2pm at Dave & Buster's," Ray says.

"ok, bye,"

I hang up. It's kinda weird that they thought to invite me, well whatever it's not like I have any other friends. Maryn's loud crying interrupts my thoughts I get up and get her.

Your POV

Me and the girls are hanging out at the mall. I didn't know Diana would be so nice to me.

"ok everyone chose an outfit and I'll pay for it," Diana says.

"really?" I say surprised.

"yea I gotta lot of money so might as well spend it!" she says smiling. We all chose outfits. After we're done checking out, we go get frozen yogurt.

1 hour later...

Jake and I are just hangin out on the couch.

"We never do anything together anymore," jake says wrapping an arm around me.

"I know right, we should do somethin'" I say.

"Tomorrow, ima spoil you," jake says grinning. I smile.

"Your so sweet," I say.

The next day...

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I put on my robe and head down stairs.

"Shi-, oh hey sweetie," Jacob says as he bends down to pick up the plate of bacon he just dropped. I laugh.

"Goodmorning, you sure you don't want me to make breakfast?" I say still giggling. He stands up and kisses my cheek.

"I got this," jake says. He opens the oven and a ton of smoke comes out. Jake curses under his breath as he pulls out a tray of burnt muffins. I try to hide my giggles.

"Maybe we should just get some sausage biscuits from McDonald's. My mom won't be up soon," I say.

We order sausage biscuits from McDonalds. When we get back home mom & the girls are up.

"Why does it smell like burnt muffins?" mom ask as she pours herself a cup of coffee.

"Jake had a little trouble fixing breakfast this morning," I say.

We finish eating our biscuits. I head to the bathroom and get dressed. When I come out jake is already dressed. He's wearing a green polo, some shorts, and vans.

"You look amazing!" he says wrapping an arm around my waist.

(A/N: you are wearing a sweater, jeans, and toms)

"You look pretty good yourself," I say. "So where are we going?"

He puts a finger on my lip and shakes his head. We get in the car and drive off.

We hum to the music on the radio. Its 11 & we've been on the road for an hour.

"Jacob, I'm hungry," I complain.

"Can you wait another hour," he asks.

"I guess," I groan. He rubs my knee.

I drift off to the sound Jacobs voice singing.

"Yn, we're here!" jake says shaking me.
I sit up and my mouth drops.

__________________________

Cliffy! sorry I didn't update sooner, I had writers block. Anyways thanks for all the reads 1.3k😱 Vote and Comment!

<3