Chapter 12

Your POV

Jacob stares at us in shock. He eyes begin to water. But instead of crying he gets really mad. He slams the roses on the ground and runs toward us.

He looks at Roc and punches him in the nose.

"Roc!" I scream. Roc is on the floor and blood is rushing out of his nose. Jacob yanks me away from him.

"STOP IT!" I yell.

"How dare you!" Jacob says, "I've done nothing but treat you right and love you but this is how you repay me?! yn I am getting real sick of this bs!"

"But Jacob it was roc! he kissed me first!" I say.

"Then why didn't you stop him?" He ask. I stutter.

"I...uh...i don't know," I say nearly in tears. Ray and Prod walk in.

"Whoa, what in da world," Prod says running over to Roc.

"Prince, roc is on the floor dying, what are you doing!" Ray says. They get roc up and start to clean his nose.

"Look jake I'm really sorry," I say.

He just shakes his head at me and heads upstairs. I curl up in a ball and cry.

The next day...

I wake up on the couch with a headache. I walk into the kitchen and see Roc. I glare at him.

"SEE WHAT YOU DID! IF YOU HAD JUST KEPT YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION!" I yell.

"WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKED IT AND THANKS TO YOU I HAVE A BLOODY NOSE!" He yells back.

Jacob walks in.

"IT'S 6AM BOTH OF Y'ALL NEED TO SHUT UP!" Jacob says glaring at both of us.

"Whatever," I storm out of the room. I go upstairs to me and Jacob room and pack up my stuff and leave.

Jacob's POV

Me and Roc are the only ones in the kitchen. I just glare at him.

"What did you say to her?" I ask. Roc shrugs.

"I just told I'd be a better boyfriend," he says.

"That's a lie and you know it," I say.

"Is it really? If you really loved yn you would have been begging Keisha to let you bring yn with you on tour," roc says with a smirk.

"I ALREADY DID I ASKED HER THE NIGHT BEFORE LAST AND YESTERDAY WHEN I CAME IN I WAS GONNA TELL YN AND GIVE HER THE ROSES!" I yell. Roc scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh...sorry man," he says.

"SORRY? YOU MIGHT HAVE JUST RUINED ME AND YN RELATIONSHIP!" I grab my keys and head to yn house.

Your POV

*knock, knock*

I answer the door. I sigh its Jacob.

"What do you want," I have to door cracked so he can't get in.

"Can I at least come in this is a long story," he says. I hesitate then let him in.

He explains to me that on Friday he asked Keisha if I could come on tour with them. So Saturday he buttered me up for the the news and he got me roses and when he got home he saw me and Roc and was really hurt and surprised.

"Oh my gosh, Jake I'm sooooo sorry," I start to tear up. "Roc just kept telling me stuff and I-" Im interrupted by Jacobs soft lips pressing onto my mine.

"Forgiven but never forgotten," Jacob says.

__________________________
What's gonna happen next?!

<3