Chapter 24

Your POV

I meet Daniel at the entrance of the movie theater. I am wearing a white lace dress, blue jean jacket, and brown combat boots.

"Hey boo," I say kissing him. Daniel is wearing a red polo, khakis, and nikes. We hand the lady our tickets then go get snacks.

"Whatchu want?" Daniel asks me.

"I'll have popcorn and m&ms," I say reaching for my wallet. Daniel grabs his wallet and pays for my food before I get a chance to.

"You didn't have to do that," I say.

"I know, but I wanted to," I smile at him. Daniel orders himself popcorn and a coke. We grab our stuff and head to the theater. Ride Along is hilarious I accidentally knocked down Daniels drink I was laughing so hard.

After the movie...

"Best movie ever," I say.

"Yes, hey wanna come over to my house?" Daniel asks. I look at my phone, it's 10 pm.

"Um, it's kinda late my mom might be worried about me," I say.

"come on just for a little while," he begs.

"Ok," We ride to his house. The house is really big.

"Nice place,"I say as we pull into the driveway.

"thanks," he says. When we walk in their are two little boys on the couch playing xbox. They pause the game when we walk in.

"Who's the girl?" one ask.

"The girl, is my girlfriend yn," he says. I smile. The boy gives me a stink face. I roll my eyes.

"Ignore them," Daniel says. We go upstairs to Daniel's room. His room is really big with a little den area and a mini fridge. His bed is huge.

"Ima go change I'll be right back," he says. I lay down on the bed and check instagram. A few minutes later Daniel comes out shirtless with pajama pants on. I try to stay calm. He Lays down beside me.

"I missed you," he says.

"You only in the bathroom for 3 minutes though," I say.

"I know but even 1 second away from you is too long," he says. I blush and laugh.

"I made you blush!" he says. We laugh. Then things get heated and we're staring into each others eyes. He starts to lean in and I lean in. We kiss passionately for 2 minutes. Then he starts to put his arm up my shirt. I'm hesitant at first but I let him continue, until he starts to lift up my shirt. I grab his hand.

"not yet," I sigh.

"Please yn," he says.

"No, daniel," I says.

"Ok well then close your eyes I have a surprise for you," He says.

"what?" I ask. He tells me to close my eyes. He puts a blindfold over my eyes.

"Um Dan-" he covers my mouth with something. I feel him rip of my shirt, my pants, everything until I'm completely naked. I try to run but he put handcuffs on me. I cant scream through the cover on my mouth. Daniels about to rape me and there's nothing I can do to stop him.

Jacob's POV

I'm in the kitchen I looking for something to eat. I was able to pick up a few groceries yesterday. All we've been eating is crackers and soup. We have candles set up because no one can pay the light bill. Kailey comes into the kitchen crying.

"Kailey what's wrong," I sigh.

"I miss yn," she cries.Kailey has been whining ever since we left. I groan.

"It'll be ok," i tell her. She continues to cry which makes Maryn start to cry.

"Ugh," I can't take it anymore. I haven't gotten enough sleep since I got here. There is no way I'll be able to take care of the girls, we dont even have air conditioning. I decide to call yn and apologize.

"hello," I say.

"Jacob dont even think about calling yn again, shes mine," he says. I hear moaning in the background.

"Daniel what are you doing to her," I yell.

"Bye!" Daniel says hanging up. I can't believe she would...wait yn wouldn't do that, Daniel is hurting her. I have to do something. I look up Daniel in a phone book and I find his house. I tuck Kailey and Maryn in bed.

"Im gonna be gone for a little while stay here and DON"T OPEN THE DOOR!" I instruct. Kailey shakes her head. I get in the car and head to Daniels house. I ring the doorbell. Ugh why would I do that. A little boy opens the door.

"Who are you," he asks.

"uh, I'm one of Daniels friends," I lie. The boy tells me where Daniel is. I tiptoe up the stairs. I hear yn. She seems to be trying to scream but her voice is muffled. I open the door slowly. Yn is blindfolded, her mouth is covered and she's stuck on the bed. Daniel is raping her. I run to him and shove him off of her. Daniel falls off the bed. I kick and punch at him uncontrollably. No one can stop me. I might even kill him. Daniel is too weak to fight back. He blacks out. I get up and release yn. When she's finally free she hugs me and cries on my shoulder. It's kinda awkward because she's naked. After 5 minutes of crying she looks up and thanks me. She goes into the bathroom and puts her clothes on. I drive her home.

"yn, I'm sorry, I ne-," She interrupts me with a kiss.

"Look I completely forgive you, you can move back in, but I'm afriad," she says.

"Why," I ask.

"I'm probably pregnant," she says. My eyes widen. A tear slips down her cheek.

"I should have listened to you," she says.

"Yn it'll be ok, I'll be with you every step of the way," I say.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I tried to update fast today so it may be awhile before I update again. Anyway vote, comment,and SHARE!!!

#SpreadThePeace