Chapter 29

Your POV

I've finally cooled off after the incident with Christina. I've decided that I'm no longer going to let anyone make me mad because they're not worth it. I've got to control myself. I go downstairs and make some cereal for breakfast. Kailey is sitting at the table with a coloring book.

"Someones up early," I say pouring milk into the bowl.

"Yea," she says with a shrug. I finish my cereal and decide to go to the dance studio. I've missed 3 classes because of all the drama that's been going on.

When I get to the studio ms.Arabella is practicing alone. She stops suddenly when I walk in.

"Uh, hey sorry I missed class I had a lot going on," I say. She nods. "Um I was wondering if I could practice a little bit since I missed so much."

"The studio is yours I don't have any classes today," she walks to the back and starts cleaning. I turn my ipod on and start dancing.

After 2 hours of practice my stomach starts cramping. I leave and stop by Burger King and get lunch. When I get home Jake is on his xBox and Kailey has a controller and is pretending to play too. Maryn is asleep and mom is doing laundry.

"I got food!" I announce. Everyone comes into the kitchen except Maryn of course.

"Oh you have a doctors appointment on Friday to find out the gender," Jacob says giving my tummy a kiss. I smile.

"I hope it's a girl," Kailey says.

"Whatever it is I will love it with all my heart," I say. We sit down and eat.

"It's almost June, we should go to the beach again," Jake says.

"That'd be nice," mom says.

"Then it's final, next week we head to the beach," Jake says.

"Who's gonna pay?" I ask. I know mom can't pay being a single mom working at a daycare. There's an awkward silence.

"If we stay a cheap hotel I might be able to pay and I can use some of your father's savings," mom says.

After we're done eating me and Jacob go upstairs and watch tv.

"I need to find a job," Jake says.

"We need to finish our schoolwork," I say.

"Sometimes I think that going to a regular school would be easier than home school," he groans. I grab a book off the desk.

"Come on," I say. We start working on math.

Friday...

I'm at the doctor's office. I'm kinda nervous too but I'm super excited to find out what the gender is.

"Ok y/n I'm going to put this blue gel on your stomach then we should be able to see the baby on this screen," the doctor says. I shake my head. Jake gives me a reassuring smile. After a couple minutes we can see something on the screen.

"See there's the head," The doctor points, "Hm, that's strange..." My eyes widen.

"What?! What's wrong?!" I ask a bit panicked.

"Well, nothing looks like you're having twin boys," he says pointing out the other baby. I look at Jacob with a bright smile. He half smiles. I wonder what's wrong. I thank the doctor then we leave. Jake hasn't said anything since we found out about the twins.

"What's wrong bae," I ask.

"It's nothing," He says.

"Jake yes it is what's wrong?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Jacob don't play wit me what is wrong?!" I ask getting a little ticked off.

"Ok fine you wanna know, well I knew I would need a job to help with the baby and knew it'd be a little hard to make ends meet but I figured we could make it work but now we have to support two kids," He says.

"Jake, look after the twins are born I plan on getting a job then we'll have two incomes and I'm sure mom will help us a little and once we can take online classes then I can get a nursing degree and we will have enough," I say.

"y/n it's not that simple," he says shaking his head.

"I know but Jake you've got to have some hope," I say. He shrugs.

"I just hope this works out hopefully I can find a job next week," he says.

"I thought we were going to the beach?"

"I know but I don't want your mom to have to pay all that money, besides we really need to start saving up," He says.

"Jake I'm sure she doesn't mind please just think about it, besides, we really need a break," I say.

"Ok but if we end up broke when the babies come ima say I told you so," he says. I frown at him.

"I'm just playin," He says. I roll my eyes him my hormones are crazier than ever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will the twins look like daniel?

Will they be able to go to the beach?

Will Jake get a job?

Will they ever finish school?

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!

<3