Chapter 19

Your POV

Jacob is at the store and you're watching the girls.

"Yn I wanna watch Dora!" Kailey says frowning at me. I groan a little and change the station. I need friends because I'm sick of watching nick jr. everyday.

I pull out my textbook and decide to work a little. I get bored of reading it in 5 seconds and decide to work on it later when Jake gets home. I get online and see a picture of a girl dancing.

That's it! I'll take dance then I can meet new people! I look up places around town. I find the perfect place that's only 2 blocks down and sign up. My first class is on Tuesday.

Jacob walks in the door.

"You're back!" I say pecking his cheek.

"Yep," he says kissing me back. I look down and notice he's empty handed.

'Uh, where are the groceries?" I ask. He scratches the back of his neck.

"Let's go watch tv," he says trying to pull me to the couch. I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Jacob. Emmanuel. Perez. Where are the groceries?!" I say getting angrier by the second.

"I um, I-I didn't g-go to the store..." he says. I raise my eyebrow.

"Where did you go?" I ask.

"Oh, ya know, Diana and I hung out that's all," he says shrugging. My mouth drops.

"You what?" I ask.

"Look yn we're just friends," he says.

"Well I don't think Diana wants to be 'just friends' with you!" I say.

"You don't control my life yn just let me be," he says.

"Oh really? CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED, IM THE REASON YOU HAVE THIS ROOF OVA YO HEAD, LAST TIME I CHECKED, IM THE REASON YO SISTERS CAN GO TO DAYCARE, LAST TIME I CHECKED, IM THE REASON YOU GET THREE HOT MEALS A DAY!" I yell. I look up and see the anger in his eyes. I back up in fear as he swings at me.

"Jake no please," I beg.

"You sicken me!" he yells then storms upstairs.

I just stand in shock when Kailey comes up behind me.

"Don't worry yn Jakey won't stay mad at you," she says in her adorable voice. I bend down and kiss her forehead.

"I hope so," I say with a half smile.

Jacob's POV

I'm so sick of yn always in my business about Diana.

There's a soft knock on the door, I already know its yn.

"Come in," I groan. She opens the door and slowly walks in and sits on the bed next to me.

"I'm sorry jake, I should trust you, I'm just afraid I'm not enough," yn says.

"No I'm sorry I swung at you I shouldn't be mad at you for being a good girlfriend," I say kissing her forehead.

"It's ok, I'm going to start taking dance classes on Tuesday," she says.

"Sounds fun," I say wrapping my arm around her.

"We need to do our schoolwork," she says with a frown.

"Oh yea, ugh, I'll get our textbooks," I say heading downstairs.

Your POV

Tuesday at 6pm

"Bye boo, ill be back at 7," Jake says then drives off.

"Woah! is that your boyfriend?" A girl with short brown hair asks.

"Yea," I say.

"PRINCETON IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" She screams.

"Uh, yea," I say chuckling a little. Who knew jake would be so famous after 2 performances.

"You are so lucky," she says, "I'm Megan by the way."

"Thanks, I'm yn," I say.

"Ok you can hangout me and my friend Diana," Megan says smiling.

"You're friend who?!" I ask getting nervous.

"Hello yn," I turn around and see Diana with a smirk on her face.

"Oh so you guys know each other," Megan says.

"Sadly," I say gritting my teeth.

"What was that?" Diana says raising her eyebrow.

"Nothin," I groan. We walk inside the studio.

"Megan & Diana you guys can go to the dressing room, yn stay here so I can get your info," a lady with a crazy high sock bun says.

"You must be Ms. Arabella," I say.

"Yep, I need you to fill out this form then you can go to the dressing room as well," she says.

"Ok," I finish signing the sheet then go to the dressing room. There are a few girls scattered all over the place. Diana and a bunch of girls are in a huddle whispering but stop when I walk in. I smile awkwardly.

"Get over here yn," Megan says.

I walk over to where they are.

"Ok, guys this is yn, yn this is Fatima, Sheryl, you already know Diana, Katrina we just call her Kat, Jayla, Teresa, and Hadley," She says pointing each one out to me.

"Ok girls time to dance be out of the dressing room in 5 minutes or you have to run 20 laps," Ms. Arabella says.

Me and the girls walk into the studio.

"Ok today we're working on hip hop and ballet," she shows is what to do then we repeat after her. I struggle a little at first but I catch on quickly.

Diana doesn't bother me the whole time surprisingly. She's actually a pretty good dancer.

At 6:45 we go back into the dressing room and get dressed.

"Good job," Diana says.

"Thanks you too," I say. I zip up my bag.

"Hey do you mind if we come out and talk to prince?" Megan ask.

"Uh sure," I say. We all head outside. After awhile Jacob finally drives up.

"Dang you already made a ton of friends, Diana is that you?" jake says.

"Yep it's me, yn is a really good dancer," Diana says.

"Cool," he says.

"Why'd you leave mb," Fatima ask.

"You're hot," Megan says, "wait did I just say that out loud?" We laugh.

"Well we gotta go, see you guys next week," I say. I get in the car.

"Tell me more about how Diana hates you?" Jacob says smirking.

"Maybe she is a little nice, I still don't trust her," I say.

"Ok whatever," jake says laughing to himself.

"I'm hungry," I say.

"There's a Krispy Kreme up the street,"

"Lets go,"

__________________________

Ok I tried to make this chapter longer. Thanks for all the votes but I need comments so if you don't know what to comment here are some questions.

1. What color do you think princeton dyed his hair and why?

2. Wwyd if ray ray invited you to his bday party?

3. What do you think is going to be on the new album and who do you think is gonna be the lead?

Ok now you have something to comment about so do it!!!

1000 reads, 40 votes, and 10 comments to update.

<3