Chapter 31

Your POV

We are back from the beach. It was amazing, and I can't believe Jacob proposed! We plan to go to the courthouse to get married, then have a big wedding once we get the money. Jacob is working for my uncle at his resturant. He gets payed pretty well too. I've started online classes.

"Yn, when can we play?" Kailey whins.

"Later, I'm working right now," I reply. She groans.

"We never have play time anymore," Kailey says with a frown.

"Look, if you let me finish this one little thing we can go to the park after lunch," I say. She smiles. I get back to work. I hope this works out because kailey has been getting more whiny lately. I'm just glad that Maryn can't talk yet.

I make hamburgers for lunch. I give the girls their juice boxs. After lunch we head to the park. I sit on the bench while the girls play. I decide to check instagram.

"Hey yn," I look up and fall off the bench

"AHHH!" I cry trying to back away. It's Daniel. He smirks.

"Nice baby bump," he says rubbing my stomach. I slap him.

"DON"T TOUCH ME!" I scream. He glares at me.

"Well damn, it is my child." He says.

"Really? Are you gonna take care of it?!" I ask. He doesn't respond. "that's what I thought," I groan then I grab the girls and leave.

Jacob's POV

I walk into the house and kiss yn.

"Hello beautiful, " I say. She smiles.

"Guess who I saw at the park?" she says. I raise an eyebrow.

"Daniel." she sighs.

"Did he do anything?" I ask.

"Nah," she says

"good, hey uh why didn't he get arrested?" I ask her.

"omg i just realized we never called the police," she says.

"should we?"

"Um i guess..." she replies.

"well ok i guess ill call today," I say.

"ok, how was work?" she ask.

"great except for this one crazy lady," I say rolling my eyes.

"What happened?" she ask laughing.

"k so first she...."

The next day...

I hop out the car and walk into the studio. Everyone else is already there.

"Omg yn where have you been the past few weeks?!" Diana ask.

"everywhere, I've been busy, I just came to pick up my stuff and say goodbye," I respond.

"You're leaving?!" Megan asks. I nod.

"Why?" Fatima ask.

"Because, I don't have the time, gotta keep up in school and... I'm pregnant," I say with a half smile. The room errupts into screams and cheers.

"OMG! YOU AND PRINCETON ARE GONNA HAVE CUTE LITTLE AFRO PUFFED CHILDREN RUNNIN ALL OVER THE PLACE, AWWW," Teresa says in awe. I smile and nod. I decide not to tell them that jake isn't the actual father.

"Well, we're gonna miss you but we definitely need to hangout some time," Diana says.

"Ok, bye guys," I say waving. They wave back and I walk to the car.

When I get home, Jake is running after kailey and almost knocks me over. I smile and pick up Maryn who attempts to run with them but keeps falling.

"Hello Jakey," I say laughing.

" Hello gorgeous," he says smirking as he gives me a kiss. He stoops down in front of my stomach and says, " hello my lil munchins," I smile, it's funny when Jake talks to the boys.

"Have you come up with any name ideas?" Jake ask.

"No," I say.

"We'll come up with something, oh, I called the police and they arrested Daniel," Jacob says.

"Yay! I'm glad I don't have to worry about seeing him again," I say .

We put the girls in bed and mom's spending the night with her sister in Texas. Jake and I are on the couch watching a movie. I'm on my back with my head in his lap. I having a few small cramps too.

"I remember the first time we hung out and you fell asleep on my shoulder," Jake says. I smile.

"Those were the days, when dad was here," I say tearing up a little. Jake pauses the movie. He looks down at me. I smile even though my eyes are a little puffy now. He pulls me up into a hug and starts crying.

"Jakey whats wrong," i ask him. He shakes his head still hugging me tightly.

"Yn, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, you were the only one who would talk to me in school, you invited me into your home, and you love me despite the things my mom did, " he says before kissing me.

"yep, we've been through a lot," i say rubbing my stomach.

"Oh, I thought of some names for the boys," Jacob says.

"what are they?" I ask.

"Jacob jr & Jacob jr the second," he says laughing.

"You are terrible at making up names," I say laughing with him. "Well I'm tired I'm going to bed, good night," I say kissing his cheek.

Jacob's POV

yn's asleep so i turn on the television and check Twitter on my laptop. The doorbell rings. It's like 10 o'clock. I get up and look through the peep hole. I can't believe my eyes. It's.....

________________________________________________________________________

sorry it took so long to update but im out of school now so i can update more. oh and ik the thing with Daniel getting arrested is kinda weird but i didn't no how else to add it. Anyways #SpreadThePeace <3