Chapter 7

Your POV

I am crying so hard right now. Jacob is on the floor with blood flowing down his wrist and bleach beside him. I call 911. Then I call my mom.

The ambulance comes in a matter of minutes. I ride in the ambulance beside him bawling my eyes out. I can't believe he tried to commit suicide. I hope he's ok. We make to the hospital and my mom is already there. A doctor walks inside the room.

"Well um we are going to have to remove the bleach and the nurse already bandaged his wrist," the doctor says.

"WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE HELP HIM!" I yell. The doctor looks startled then hurries off. My mom and I stay at the hospital all night. The whole time I'm crying and praying.

In the morning

"Um Ms.Y/l/n," the nurse says tapping me on the shoulder.

"Huh?" I awake suddenly.

"Jacob would like to see you," the nurse says. I jump up and run to his room.

"Jakey!" I yell wrapping my arms around him as tears stream down my face.

"Hey y/n," Jacob says, "I'm sorry I scared you like that."

"I know I was crying all afternoon I was scared I'd lost you," I say kissing his cheek.

"I would have missed you too," he says kissing me back this time on the lips.

We hear someone clear their throat. We turn around.

"Oh, hi daddy," I say blushing.

"Hi. Jacob you ok?" he ask.

"Yea I'm fine now, just a little dizzy from the antibiotics," Jacob says.

"I brought your sisters," dad says. Kailey walks over to Jacobs bed and I sit Maryn in his lap.

Jacob's POV

I kiss Kailey's forehead. What would my sisters do without me.

"I wuv wou jakey," Kailey says giving me a big hug.

*Knock, knock*

Y/N opens the door. My mouth hangs open and tears form in my eyes.

"Mommy, Jackson!" Kailey yells as she runs to our mom and brother.

"Hey Kailey," mom says. She walks up to me. Her eyes are bloodshot and she smells like smoke. She's high.

"Mom?" I say.

"Hey Jacob," She says. As if on cue everyone else walks outside.

"I know, I'm a bad mom, this is all my fault," she says, "what have I been doing,"

"Mom, if you wanna help me then listen, you need rehab so you can stop doing all those drugs," I say. She sighs.

"But Jacob-"

"BUT NOTHING! Either get yourself together or you can exit out my life forever!" I yell. She starts to cry then I feel bad.

"Sorry," I say.

"No, I'm sorry, I was never there for you," she says, " I'll try to stop,"

"No you will stop," I say.

"Ok," she says, "Jacob, I love you."

"I love you too," I say we hug and she kisses my forehead.

"The next time I see you I will be a changed person," she says then walks out. Jackson comes inside next. Things are really awkward between us we've never gotten along.

"I'm sorry I never treated you right," He says, "I guess I was jealous."

"Of what?! I get bullied everyday, what is there to be jealous of?" I ask.

"Well for one you have an amazing girlfriend out there, and you're caring, and you may not remember but when you were born mom and dad were all over you, I was just...trash," He says.

"I was jealous of you, you get all the girls, no one makes fun of you at your school and you didn't have to change diapers for 3 years," I say.

"Hey, getting every girl you know pregnant is not an accomplishment," he says, "the point is, I love ya bro, sorry I mistreated ya', you should be happy you have everything you need, hit me up if you need me." He walks out and y/n comes in.

"The doctor said you can leave tomorrow," she says.

"Good, this bed is so uncomfortable!" I say.

"Really? The couch was not any better last night but I'll stay here with you," Y/n says.

"Yay," I say. We talk and watch TV.

"We are gonna be homeschooled," Y/N says. I almost jump out of the bed in excitement.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yep, and we are taking dance lessons," she says.

"Y/N you are the best," I say.

"I know I am, We start Saturday," y/n says.

Your POV

I can't wait until sSaturday. We aren't taking dance lessons, Jacob is going to try out for a group. I can't wait, I know he'll do amazing!

__________________________

I loved writing this chapter. Is Jacob gonna dance or chicken out of this huge opportunity. Vote & Comment

<3