Chapter 4

Your POV

Jacob comes at 10am. My dad and I help him unload.

"Welcome Jacob we're happy to have you, breakfast is in the kitchen if you're hungry," y/m says.

"Thanks," Jacob says, "y/n you have a beautiful house."

"Thanks," I say. I lead him and his sisters to their room. Jacob has his own bed and his sisters share a bed.

"YAY! no more sharing a bed w/ Jacob!" Kailey yells. I laugh. We finish unpacking their things and eat breakfast.

"This is the best meal I've had in forever!" Jacob says as he finishes his 8th pancake.

"So whatcha wanna do now," I ask.

He shrugs.

"How about you play the piano," I say.

"Ehhh,"

"Pleeeeeeeeeassssssse," I beg.

"Ok fine," he says. I cheer. We get up and head to the leaving room where we set up his piano. He starts to play.

"This sounds amazing, any lyrics?" I ask. He blushes.

Prince POV

I shouldn't have played the song now she wants to know the lyrics. I can't sing it. It has all my emotions about her in it.

"Does it?" she ask again. I scratch the back of my neck.

"Uh no," I say, my palms are sweating like crazy.

"You're lying," y/n says.

"Uh what makes you think that?" I ask.

"1. You're sweating like crazy and 2. You're stuttering," y/n says with a smirk. Dang, why she gotta be so smart. I pull out the music and begin to playing and sing.

You make love so fun

Maybe you're the one

So tonight ill give you my heart

I'm fallin'

I stop. Ugh I sound dumb.

"Sorry," I say blushing even harder. I head to my room embarrassed. Why did I do that she probably thinks I'm dumb.

Your POV

Jacob played so amazingly why'd he stop. he's so hard on himself. I head upstairs and knock on the door. He doesn't answer but I hear him groan in frustration.

"Jacob that was amazing, what happened? I wish I could have heard more...can you open the door?" I ask softly. He opens the door and quickly pulls me into a kiss. At first I'm to shocked to do anything but then I begin to kiss him back. We finally stop.

"I'm sorry y/n. I made that song for you but I was to embarrassed to sing it for you. I thought you hated it and I'm sorry for kissing you, I know I'm a retard," he says with his head down. My eyes fill with tears.

"Don't ever say that again. Jacob I honestly love you with all my heart, the song was perfect. You should never be ashamed around me, I will NEVER judge you," I say. He half smiles.

"Thanks y/n"

that night...

Me and Jacob are watching tv. His sisters are already in bed.

"thanks so much for letting us stay here," Jacob says.

"Really its no problem, I'm glad you guys are staying with us," I say. He wraps his arm around me. I'm kinda confused about our relationship since the kiss. I guess we're still unofficial.

At 12 we get up and head to bed.

__________________________

I know it's stort but sweet. I love writing this story. Vote & comment

<3